Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I called it years ago! The ginger was on PEDs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Absolutely false. Someone said Lomachenko could be on roids and I replied "I wouldn't be surprised". Just as I wouldn't be surprised if any elite athlete is.

Liar. Let's go back to PEDnelo now.
    I don’t think Loma is on PED’s but you make a very good point which I agree with: “wouldn’t be surprised if any elite athlete is”.

Comment

I knew too but I didn't tell

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        How was he on peds when he always tested clean?
        he got lazy bruh. when you think you're floyd mayweather but you aint putting the money up front then you get popped. dont be a lazy ass! if you're gonna cheat, do it right!

Comment

I think most of them are on something because there is no deterrent. Just look at ortiz. That scumbag gets busted twice yet still gets his money fight with wilder.

Comment

You didn't really say anything about PED's in those threads. More like you were admiring his body/neck....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              The guy that can't understand simple boxing rules is calling me dumb.
              You mean the guy who actually is a fighter... and the Poll from the entire Boxing Scene... are the ones who don’t know the rules???

Get over the **** man.

Comment

Canelo’s success and who he is, is not a representation of PEDs. He’s put in a lot of hard work and is it possible he’s used this drug before? Maybe.

The theory is that he’s been eating contaminated meat. I’m not sure how much meat you’d need to eat to test positive for Clenbuterol, but I’m guessing it’s a ****load for a very long period of time. It’s consistent with who he is. Of course it would be a drug used to help with losing weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I beleive all top level boxers are. Too much money out there
                  I agree except i won’t say “all”. Just “a lot”

Comment

Working...
                  X