Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergiy Derevyanchenko Crushes Sam Soliman in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be a good idea for the site admins to merge the two threads about this event.

Comment

Man Sergiy is one of the most fun fighters I've ever seen. Hopefully he can have a later than average prime.

Comment

Sam soliman fighting on TV.....again?

lol, bizarre.

His knees will clearly explode after the first landed punch from sergiy.

Great job IBF!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Sam soliman fighting on TV.....again?

lol, bizarre.

His knees will clearly explode after the first landed punch from sergiy.

Great job IBF!
          The IBF is in love with Soliman. Not sure why he isn't even a draw in Australia.

Comment

This wave of ukraine boxing brings really good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Haymon is developing P4P guys for sure. Rafael was hating on Benavidez being on ESPN, the guy could end up a 175 and cruiserweight champ. Really makes no sense to talk down on a guy like that.
              Yeah Haymon has a good stable, he should be looking for more eastern euros and also start signing asian/japanese fighters etc, he barely has any

Out of Khytrov and Derevyanchenko i think Derevyanchenko has the best shot vs Golovkin

Khytrov is really intriguing with his big power and short T-rex like arms, kinda like a middleweight Marciano, but Derevyanchenkos fighting style is beautiful to watch and he is more technically skilled imo

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                This wave of ukraine boxing brings really good fighters.
                Yes. Three will be on this card, and of course Postol and Gzovdyk will have fights on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                  Yeah Haymon has a good stable, he should be looking for more eastern euros and also start signing asian/japanese fighters etc, he barely has any

Out of Khytrov and Derevyanchenko i think Derevyanchenko has the best shot vs Golovkin

Khytrov is really intriguing with his big power and short T-rex like arms, kinda like a middleweight Marciano, but Derevyanchenkos fighting style is beautiful to watch and he is more technically skilled imo
                  First time I saw Sergiy I said wow this guy is a technician and that turned out to be his nickname. Love watching him fight. He is the only 160 pounder I'll pick vs a 35 year old golovkin. I can't see Khytrov getting there.

We'll see who the Olympic guys sign with this year but Haymon has failed his Ukrainian, Brazilian and Japanese Olympians.

Comment

Uncle Al doing great things

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Yes. Three will be on this card, and of course Postol and Gzovdyk will have fights on Saturday.
                      Sadly that left the olympic team clearly less talented.

Comment

Working...
                      X