Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Great fight! Fucc biitch ass Broner!
    Sorry ass motherfuccer!
    I had it a draw too so no issue with the draw.
    But Broner running his mouth and being a sorry ass loser like always...... Fucc that Punk!
    Man, that was no draw....

Comment

• I would've gave the fight to Vargas by 1 or 2 round, but can't argue with a draw. If they do have a rematch, not really interested in it. Vargas has no power, and just throws volume that never had Broner in trouble. Broner is all show and little substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        Holy ****, Another bs decision in order to save Broner. this is exactly like the granados fight. dude gets outworked majority of the round, almost out doubled in punch count by vargas and then he wins 2 rounds and gets a ****ing bogus decision. dude is a certified bum
        then why did so many boxing writers on twitter have it a draw that have been critical of broner. what did u have vargas winning by 1 round now going crazy he didnt win? give it a rest guys

Comment

• Hopefully those "hella Mexicans" in NY turn up and light Broner's ass up on the subway and turn him into swiss cheese. That 69 dude and those hella Mexicans need to body bag Broner and dump his ass in the East River!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            I thought Vargas won the last two rounds and that gave him the victory.

Vargas needs to work on his stamina or something. Dude was gassed.
            144 lbs, ppl forget about that.
            Last edited by Dip_Slide; 04-21-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Ok back to NBA playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                I thought Vargas won the last two rounds and that gave him the victory.

Vargas needs to work on his stamina or something. Dude was gassed.
                I agree but I think that had something to do with Broner draining him down to 144.
                I think at 147 VARGAS would clearly win...

Comment

• Vargas won that fight, he won by 2-3 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Man, that was no draw....
                    So who won?

Comment

• That post-fight interview was almost WWE promo entertaining. Broner calling Jim, Jim "50 Shades of " Gray, and asking him about his cataracts was hilarious, as well as the Mexican jokes. Him and Vargas were clearly trying to start early promotion for the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X