Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manhunt on me after a 2 day long facebook drama of me defending our flag.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhunt on me after a 2 day long facebook drama of me defending our flag.

long story short, i saw a fb friends "story" of them burning a USA flag at a protest and dancing around it. i sent him a direct chat saying "i laugh when these animals get shot". talking about them, the flag burners being the animals i meant.

he screenshotted it and posted it on his timeline. made it look like i laugh when black people get shot. so it was pretty much me presented as a racist. now its me against 30-50 BLM liberals on that thread who justifies the flag burning and looting. so yep, im concealed and ready ..

tips and advice would be appreciated since theres pretty much a bounty on my head. those libs would be rejoicing if i get my ass jumped on video.

Tbh I wouldnt mind seeing you get jumped.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Just kidding.

I wouldnt watch you get jumped, meat.

I'd join in.

Comment

Is he the same guy who got jumped in the bathroom or is that another Filipino poster?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          long story short, i saw a fb friends "story" of them burning a USA flag at a protest and dancing around it. i sent him a direct chat saying "i laugh when these animals get shot". talking about them, the flag burners being the animals i meant.

he screenshotted it and posted it on his timeline. made it look like i laugh when black people get shot. so it was pretty much me presented as a racist. now its me against 30-50 BLM liberals on that thread who justifies the flag burning and looting. so yep, im concealed and ready ..

tips and advice would be appreciated since theres pretty much a bounty on my head. those libs would be rejoicing if i get my ass jumped on video.
          We had a couple BLM in my hood yesterday.
          I drove down to the corner and let them know the facts that all lives matter. Didn't take long for them to tell me to get back in my white boy truck and go home.

They didn't do chit. Don't trip, carry a gun or bear spray.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Is he the same guy who got jumped in the bathroom or is that another Filipino poster?
            that was me. halloween 2011

Comment

Just kidding.

I wouldnt watch you get jumped, meat.

I'd join in.
              id request a 1 on 1 survival mode. not a whole mob lol

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                By jumped in the bathroom....

Do you mean engage in h0m0sexual sex in a public restroom?

Then yes. That's him.

Comment

im smart enough to put jack in the box as my employer on fb haha

Comment

As someone whose never had the likes of Facebook, instagram and Twitter etc i suggest you don't use them or post on them if you care what people think..

Do the old fashion way and what I do and tell em to there face so that way there's no mix ups of interpretation...

My tip now is buy a pair of trainers you can run fast in....

Comment

Working...
                    X