No announcement yet.

Protests & Riots across the United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I have reading the Boston Globe for 20 years and the progressive bias is so blatantly obvious. I've noticed that they constantly cite race when reporting on a story even if it's not relevant. Everything is now reported through a racial lens. And now they capitalize the word "Black" whereas if it's white then it's lowercase - it seems ever strange to me.

Their Op Eds that they run frequently portray a narrative that it's unsafe to be a black person, sorry 'Black' person and that Boston has structural and systemic racism that oppresses them.

As to the NYT they have been race baiting and sowing division for a long time. I remember getting upset when I saw this article a few years ago:

For the first time in my adult life, I am apprehensive of the future of America. I think generations of people are being taught to hate this country and believe this false narrative of systemic racism and oppression of Black people. In my sphere, I think the majority of people believe this lie, or are too afraid to speak out against it. That scares me.
    Straight up, good for you for paying attention.

Comment

• Coming to your country

Comment

I have reading the Boston Globe for 20 years and the progressive bias is so blatantly obvious. I've noticed that they constantly cite race when reporting on a story even if it's not relevant. Everything is now reported through a racial lens. And now they capitalize the word "Black" whereas if it's white then it's lowercase - it seems ever strange to me.

Their Op Eds that they run frequently portray a narrative that it's unsafe to be a black person, sorry 'Black' person and that Boston has structural and systemic racism that oppresses them.

As to the NYT they have been race baiting and sowing division for a long time. I remember getting upset when I saw this article a few years ago:

For the first time in my adult life, I am apprehensive of the future of America. I think generations of people are being taught to hate this country and believe this false narrative of systemic racism and oppression of Black people. In my sphere, I think the majority of people believe this lie, or are too afraid to speak out against it. That scares me.
        In 2008, when Obama said "we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America" that is exactly what he wanted. Tear it all apart from within.

Comment

• Destroying their own people.
          https://youtu.be/4a65sEHJR1M

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Destroying their own people.
            https://youtu.be/4a65sEHJR1M
            That guy will bounce back. Guys like that are driven and don’t rely on others or stealing for his

Comment

That fear of speaking out is the essence of censorship. Im with you on the fear... 100% I have two sons growing up in this world and it scares me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Liberate the White House!!!!! or at least call a plumber it's been taken over by an ass hole.

Comment

• Powerful speech

Comment

• i work in healthcare and we just got an email encouraging us to BLM protest.

should i ask if were getting paid for this or am i asking to get fired asking that?

Comment

• My employer too sent an email to support BLM.. i'm not gonna post what exactly they want us (employees) to do but it's something showing our support to BLM

Comment

Working...
                      X