Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Even Rebel Like Me Is Following Coronavirus Guidelines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Even Rebel Like Me Is Following Coronavirus Guidelines

Anthony Joshua took to social media on Tuesday to offer words of encouragement for his fans to stay strong amidst the global pandemic of coronavirus. "To the people who are suffering with coronavirus, I wish you a speedy recovery because it is no joke. We haven't found a cure for it right now. To the ones who have suffered and lost loved ones due to coronavirus, I want to say keep your head up. You have my love. Blessings to you and your family and condolences I've lost close ones to my boxing gym, a close friend, friends of friends. It's serious once it starts coming closer to home," said Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Joshua is weird as hell

Comment

Oh we gotta bad a55 over here! 😂

Comment

Oh ****, he's a rebel?

Was it the one time he spoke without asking Eddie for both written and verbal permission first?

Comment

AJ and Ned Flanders should start a mortorcycle gang called The Rebels.

Comment

rebel ****ing Joshua revolution is sweeping the nations.

Comment

This was a good laugh damn AJ I didn't know you were chilling in the mountains of Colombia I thought you were chilling in a mansion with a swimming pool on your roof maybe you can see the mountains from there haha.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Oh ****, he's a rebel?

Was it the one time he spoke without asking Eddie for both written and verbal permission first?
                  Rebel in his youth, to a degree. Clearly not a rebel now.

But you understand, he is saying this in the interest of everyone's health?

What a colossal c*nt, eh? Trying to save lives. What a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                    Rebel in his youth, to a degree. Clearly not a rebel now.

But you understand, he is saying this in the interest of everyone's health?

What a colossal c*nt, eh? Trying to save lives. What a dick.
                    Then say "Stay Inside" don't try to talk yourself up.

But I understand you guys have to stick up for him whenever he's criticized.

Comment

Working...
                    X