Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did floyd had a win as impressive as last sat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did floyd had a win as impressive as last sat?

The gypsy king really surprised almost everyone with that kind of performance. No one expected him to perform like that and annihilate Wilder the way he did.
    As someone rooting for him, i only expected him to box and make Wilder miss most of his punches, same as the first one.. i was just hoping for him to survive and somehow squeak a win against the dangerous bomber, of course the wallin fight can really be misleading.

Now for discussion, which floyd win made you feel the same way? as impressed if not more as last saturday’s fury win over wilder?

For me the closest was the Canelo fight.. i was impressed by how he handled and bossed canelo around. but then again it was a catchweight and canelo was far from his prime yet..

Corrales fight maybe? Other fights he just performed just as good as someone at his level would. thoughts??

floyd couldnt do what fury and canelo did... stopped their opponents in one of their biggest fight.

Comment

he really rose to the occasion against mcgregor and nagasaki, seek and destroy.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
        floyd couldnt do what fury and canelo did... stopped their opponents in one of their biggest fight.
        Next time a tell you about the volume of Floyd threads, don't argue with me.

Comment

Corrales was an important fight as well i think at that time.. just not ppv.

I wouldn’t put canelo in there with fury though.. as kovalev was already past his best when he Koed him.. he’s still young though and plenty left to achieve. Canelo had a lot of close fights for my liking, and underperformed against an aging cotto whom I expected him to KO because of his advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Next time a tell you about the volume of Floyd threads, don't argue with me.
            and if you look on the 1st page, there's one on manny too!

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Corrales was an important fight as well i think at that time.. just not ppv.

I wouldn’t put canelo in there with fury though.. as kovalev was already past his best when he Koed him.. he’s still young though and plenty left to achieve. Canelo had a lot of close fights for my liking, and underperformed against an aging cotto whom I expected him to KO because of his advantages.
              pac was also past his prime (got ko'd by marquez) when floyd fought him.

Comment

and if you look on the 1st page, there's one on manny too!
                There are 3 floyd threads on the 1st 2 pages.

Comment

No. Hatton was a decent win but nothing close to what Fury did.

Comment

pac was also past his prime (got ko'd by marquez) when floyd fought him.
                    Yup that is why that’s not one of his good wins. Happened too late, pac couldn’t even KO algeria at that point

Comment

Working...
                    X