Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is Golovkin's claim to fame... ?

does he have genuine " name " achievements... ?

nope

well, what does he have... ?

two things...

* knocking out a string of cans
    * equaling Hopkins middleweight record

the first item, knocking out a string of cans... whoop-de-shlt

David Lemieux knocked out a string of cans... WHOOP-DE-SHlT

the second item, equaling Hopkins middleweight record...

FACT: everyone knows that Golovkin defended the WBA junior title for his first 11 defences...

1) a junior title that did not even exist back when Hopkins was king
    2) a junior title that even the WBA admit is rubbish... which is why they have pledged to remove it

WHOOP-DE-SHlT !!

there is literally nothing credible there... no real substance at all

so yea... avoiding a middleweight unification with Saunders cost Golovkin big-time... that is the only real achievement that was on Golovkin's radar... his legacy would be MUCH healthier becoming undisputed middleweight champ

oh well, not to be I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I knew he was a fake fuk when she never backs her cum sucking mouth up.

You know how I roll. 100% real I don’t always win but I make sure I’m right most of the time and love calling out fake fuks.
      Ha ha.. man, that dude really doesn't seem to like me does he? As usual he's wrong though. As I told him my prediction was Golovkin by close decision and I have the post right here.

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      KOBA: Golovkin, DEC, CLOSE
      KOBA: Ramirez, DEC, CLOSE.

Probably I'd be picking Orozco except Fresno is a TR card. Golovkin vs Canelo? I'm riding with the old warhorse, but with much less certainty than first time round.
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=791989

I'll never understand why folk keep doubting my word when every time I say something I back it up. Guess some folks just don't want to learn.

Daft thing is I ain't really arsed. Far as I'm concerned long running unified champs don't really need justifying and nor was that what I was trying to do. I only came on the thread to make a simple observation in response to the thread title asking what Golovkin's worst career choice was and I gave what I still consider to be the right answer - signing with Universum. Quite how that justified the tirade of insults that followed is less clear... guess I really got under Mr Yappies skin or something.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-29-2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        Ha ha.. man, that dude really doesn't seem to like me does he? As usual he's wrong though. As I told him my prediction was Golovkin by close decision and I have the post right here.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=791989

I'll never understand why folk keep doubting my word when every time I say something I back it up. Guess some folks just don't want to learn.

Daft thing is I ain't really arsed. Far as I'm concerned long running unified champs don't really need to justify anything. I only came on the thread to make a simple comment in rtesponse to the thread title asking what Golovkin;s worst career choice was and I gave what I still consider to be the right answer - signing with Universum. Quite how that justified the verbal assault that followed is less clear... guess I really got under Mr ****time's skin or something.

shadow has your number... same as me

you be fake bltch

a non-boxing... casual-fan... shltter

oh, perhaps I should have used your FULL title

a non-boxing... ex pacfan, ex g-string... casual-fan... shltter

changing your name from koba-grozny to citizen-koba did not work... your posts still sound like a foreigner who DKSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          shadow has your number... same as me

you be fake bltch

a non-boxing... casual-fan... shltter

oh, perhaps I should have used your FULL title

a non-boxing... ex pacfan, ex g-string... casual-fan... shltter

changing your name from koba-grozny to citizen-koba did not work... your posts still sound like a foreigner who DKSAB
          My whimsical new decade name change troubles you does it? You're easily shook, pup.

But yeah... you were wrong again - about my pick that is. You want to apologise? Irony is I don't even care. I don't claim to be any kinda expert, just a guy who enjoys watching boxing... yet I keep proving you to be a fool. How does that feel now?

Just take the test, man.

..or keep throwing your empty insults, matters not to me, Scrappy. Far as I'm concerned I'm doing a public service giving you somewhere to vent.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-29-2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

My whimsical new decade name change troubles you does it? You're easily shook, pup.

But yeah... you were wrong again - about my pick that is. You want to apologise? Irony is I don't even care, I don't claim to be any kinda expert, just a guy who enjoys watching boxing... yet I keep proving you to be a fool. How does that feel now?

Just take the test, man.

..or keep throwing your empty insults, matters not to me, Scrappy. Far as I'm concerned I'm doing a public service giving you somewhere to vent.

no, it amused me

it changed nothing

like putting lipstick on a pig

FACT: I have MUCH more credibility than you kid
            FACT: I will match predictions with you ANYTIME... just squeal LMAO

Comment

no, it amused me

it changed nothing

like putting lipstick on a pig

FACT: I have MUCH more credibility than you kid
              FACT: I will match predictions with you ANYTIME... just squeal LMAO

via GIPHY

YESSS!!!

Good Man - So you're in???

Good stuff... I knew you'd find your balls eventually!

You'll see. This'll be the start of a beautiful friendship!
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-29-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

via GIPHY

YESSS!!!

Good Man - So you're in???

Good stuff... I knew you'd find your balls eventually!

You'll see. This'll be the start of a beautiful friendship!

I could never be friends with a pig who wears lipstick

stop behaving like a fukwit you little tosser... I have made PLENTY of predictions... I have a outstanding success rate... and I have certainly MUCH more credibility than a lipstick wearing pig

you have never laced em up in your life... you non-boxing... shlt-talking... little tosser... LMAO

pretending that you are no longer a silly pacstain... and pretending that you are no longer a silly g-string... will not fool anyone you extremely dumb cvnt

anyone can ask a prediction from me at anytime... I may respond, depending on whether I respect the poster in question... you may not have any luck at all loooool... but you can certainly try... you little tryhard
                Last edited by aboutfkntime; 03-29-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I could never be friends with a pig that wears lipstick
                  Man, I don't wanna hear about your weird bedroom shit... not sure why you're telling stuff like that anyways. I mean I know we're mates an all but we ain't really that close yet.

Hey, tell you what Buddy, when you gonna let me into the secret of being a real genius expert boxing fan? When you gonna show me the list of approved fighters I'm allowed to support?

Comment

Man, I don't wanna hear about your weird bedroom shit... not sure why you're telling stuff like that anyways. I mean I know we're mates an all but we ain't really that close yet.

Hey, tell you what Buddy, when you gonna let me into the secret of being a real genius expert boxing fan?

the secret is....

1) never be a shlt-talking little tosser... which I see is too late

2) shut your mouth, listen/learn... to gain experience

3) heaven forbid... actually step into a gym and lace em up (btw, your hands go in the end with holes)

4) stop riding with other casual-fan shltheads who also embarrass themselves (again, a little too late for you I'm afraid)

good luck... but yea, pretty sure you are one of those... casual-fan-for-life... people

When you gonna show me the list of approved fighters I'm allowed to support?

just stop supporting fighters who are clearly over-hyped... keep repeating the steps above until you learn to tell the difference LMAO

Comment

stop behaving like a fukwit you little tosser... I have made PLENTY of predictions... I have a outstanding success rate... and I have certainly MUCH more credibility than a lipstick wearing pig

you have never laced em up in your life... you non-boxing... shlt-talking... little tosser... LMAO

pretending that you are no longer a silly pacstain... and pretending that you are no longer a silly g-string... will not fool anyone you extremely dumb cvnt

anyone can ask a prediction from me at anytime... I may respond, depending on whether I respect the poster in question... you may not have any luck at all loooool... but you can certainly try... you little tryhard

Awwww. And there was me thinking you'd found your nuts... Ah well, there's still time. Probably gonna be another month or two before the league's up and running again... c'mon, Bud, you know you wanna.

Oh yeah, and you find yourself over my neck of the woods you're more than welcome and we'll go for a spar, Taekwondo or boxing although I'll freely admit my old ass is well outta shape now and I never stuck at that ish anyways... or a roll if you got any BJJ... whatever you like.
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-29-2020, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X