Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner a Wanted Man, Warrant Issued For Violent Robbery Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    of course an animal such as yourself would try to defend that scumbag.Its a wrap for boner you clown!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      *Waste of overhyped talent* Fixed it for you. Hes an athletic fighter with good handspeed and he has the dollar store version of floyds shoulder roll. Thats all he is.
      exactly even if broner didn't have all the outside problems and was 100 percent dedicated to boxing he always was and always will be a mediocre fighter. nowhere near close to what these idiots on here hyped him up to be.

Comment

• This happened in back in January??? How hasn't he been arrested yet? Broner doesn't strike me as a sharp guy. You would think there has to have been some witnesses. The guy working at the bowling alley perhaps? Wouldn't he have seen that Broner was clearly pissed off and can place him at the scene of the crime at the time of the incident? It's not like Broner's some Joe Blow, he's in Cinncinati I'm sure some people know who he is and if they don't, I'm sure Broner doesn't keep a low profile, not his character. He would make sure you know who he is. I'm just trying to make sense of this, it's not like this is some petty ****. It's serious charges and it's taking this long to apprehend him?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          exactly even if broner didn't have all the outside problems and was 100 percent dedicated to boxing he always was and always will be a mediocre fighter. nowhere near close to what these idiots on here hyped him up to be.
          Nobody thinks he's the next Floyd Jesus man he's won multiple world titles he's obv not garbage

Comment

• At this point it dont matter. He a gatekeeper at best

Comment

• Is the suspect still at large?

Comment

Working...
              X