No announcement yet.

Teetering on the edge of becomming a man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teetering on the edge of becomming a man

I have been having these strange feelings lately, of not giving a truck, not empathizing with others, not needing their validation, not trying to show off to them, or show them how good I am, and this strength of not caring even if I get rejected.

It feels kinda unpleasant but strong, its weird, it feels unmistakably masculine and like being a man, and im not sure if I want to leave the needy boy behind, he feels warm and fuzzy, but he is weak and easily hurt too, not to mention repulsive to women.

Its truly strange.

The boy in me feels, friendly nice, weak, needy, show offy, egotistical, pleasant., nice.

The man in me feels, cold harsh, hard, stoic, dangerous, potent, primal, not nice at all ie it doesn't feel nice to be it and im sure its not nice for other men to be around, strong but not pleasant feeling, its very bizarre.

Im not even sure how I started getting this masculine feelings, I started confronting my fears more and got rejected severely, and stopped empathizing with people under my shrinks instructions, and interacted with hot women while other male suitors were present and this feeling started coming about. Something awoken this part of im guessing my reptilian brain. (that part of my brain also hates intellectualizing, i just intellectualized what was going on and that masculinity part of me did not like it one bit)

Whats goin on? I feel like im having a second puberty
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-11-2015, 12:14 AM.

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Whats goin on? I feel like im having a second puberty
    I seriously doubt you've yet to have your 1st...just try to be patient.

Comment

You know how you feel when you are angry or aggressive? It doesnt feel nice to you because its a negative feeling, but you feel powerful because you dont feel any fear at all?

Thats what this feels like except its a different feeling to aggression or anger, its a feeling of masculinity, and it feels powerful but not pleasant but id kinda like to keep it.

Comment

I can't risk AlexKid roaming around like an Alpha. I'm about to lock up my sisters and girlfriend. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
          I can't risk AlexKid roaming around like an Alpha. I'm about to lock up my sisters and girlfriend. Better safe than sorry.
          Lolololol

Cheers bro

Now I feel friendly and masculine, the 2 can go together, cool

Comment

At the stage where id pay to see a picture of who's behind alexkid.

the LOLs would be well worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Last Round Baby View Post
              At the stage where id pay to see a picture of who's behind alexkid.

the LOLs would be well worth it
              lol never

never ever ever

I dont keep my photo on my pc either so you cant hack it

Comment

I think being a man is turning on a part of your reptilian brain that for most men doesnt get used alot or switched on. I think you have to keep tapping into it repetitively to mielinate it as part of you

I think most men are mainly using their left brain, mammalian brain and only select parts of their reptilian, and this circuit needs waking up before they can call themselves a man or before they start behaving like a man.

I tell you its not about having a big ****, a real man doesn't give a truck how big his **** is, and if it pleases women thats the mammalian brain, thats the boy thinking! He is like PLEASE LIKE ME PLEASE, I HOPE I CAN GIVE U INSANE AMOUNTS OF PLEASURE SO U WILL LIKE ME, IM GOING TO GROW A MASSIVE PENIS SO U GET LOADS OF PLEASURE SO THEN U MIGHT LIKE ME AND ILL FEEL SAFE WAH WAH

A real man is just thinking about what he can get, doesn't care if he is rejected, liked or disliked,

MAN = REPTILE

BOY = MAMMAL

Im sure lizards dont give a **** either
                Last edited by AlexKid; 12-11-2015, 12:31 AM.

Comment

AlexKid...are you for real or an alt...like maybe Anorak or Led? Are these really random thought you have running through your brain...or are you a semi-professional satirist or something?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    AlexKid...are you for real or an alt...like maybe Anorak? Are these really random thought you have running through your brain...or are you a semi-professional satirist or something?

See he is still in needy boy mode, he is seeking my validation after his first attempt at trolling bounced off my dont give a fcuk lizard brain.

What he wants is validation, he wants me to either be nice to him, or feel bad, that way he can feel safe or bring me down closer to his level so he is closer to getting his survival needs met in comparison to others, making me feel bad may be reptilian but not a strong part of the reptilian brain, or maybe mammalian, not sure, the validation seeking is definitely mammalian.

Cant tell if you are trolling or joking etc btw

This are very much my stream of thoughts right now im not even having a conversation properly more writing down my thoughts because I think they may be important
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-11-2015, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X