No announcement yet.

Favorite Roberto Duran Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Roberto Duran Fight?

There are so many to pick from- DeJesus 2 and 3, Leonard 1, Palomino, Buchanan, Cuevas, Hagler, Moore, Lampkin, Barkley.

I think I have to go with the first Leonard fight. That was a classic in every sense of the word.

Obvious answer is the first Leonard fight, which I agree with. A lightweight steps up two classes to defeat one of the greatest welters of all time in a close, frenzied battle of desire, wits and skills.

Next I'd take the Moore fight.

Comment

'the Leonard fight because of the reasons mentioned previously and I have a soft spot for the barkly fight as this is not only after no mas but years after getting destroyed by hearns.

Comment

So easily the Leonard I for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
          So easily the Leonard I for me.
          This and the Barkley one.

Comment

Duran-Leonard I

Comment

Leonard 1 is the easy choice but I thought Duran looked invincible in his third fight with DeJesus. The Palomino fight was another great welterweight performance(aside from the Leonard fight) from Duran.

Comment

I also have a soft spot for the Barkley fight. After years of nothing significant, he took it to a much larger and hard punching opponent. He also eased some of the scars of the Hearns loss, since Barkley took Hearns twice. Very inspiring and yes, the third Dejesus fight was unreal. He looked every bit of the beast he was in his prime.

Comment

Honestly if I'm gonna say my favorite its

Moore
                  Barkley
                  Vinny paz 1- just cause it showed an old ancient guy doing every trick in the book

Comment

gotta say the Barkely fight

Comment

Working...
                    X