Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Cotto really needs to happen. Canelo is apparently fighting someone else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Haha

Cotto gets hurt in damn near every fight, he's too fragile for ggg and would get severely hurt. This will never happen.
    Your Avi is pure comedy . On topic, I hope Cotto at the very least decides to lose his belt to a decent middleweight. I would hate to see it handed off to another undersized MW who would also keep it hostage just for the label it brings.

Comment

It's your boy Floyd who wants to fight Cotto. Who are we to judge Cotto if he wants to fight the #1 pound 4 pound fighter? Tell Floyd to fight Khan then Cotto will have to step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Your Avi is pure comedy . On topic, I hope Cotto at the very least decides to lose his belt to a decent middleweight. I would hate to see it handed off to another undersized MW who would also keep it hostage just for the label it brings.
        Lol ya it was in the meme thread, ****in classic. Cotto is losing to any decent middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Broner is young and strong. Molina is easy work.

Cotto is an old fart
          Cotto is a great fighter. Broner is decent, but nothing that will be remembered in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Cotto is a great fighter. Broner is decent, but nothing that will be remembered in 10 years.
            Cotto and Broner are not comparable, at all. Cotto might not be at his best at this stage in his career or be fighting everyone who may pose a problem, but even now he's 10 times the fighter Broner could ever dream of becoming.

Sorry Brush, bias aside Cotto is a great fighter with an extremely impressive resume. Sucks we didn't get to see him against Canelo but that doesn't take away from his past endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Broners barely above average, he's beaten no one and scrapes by guys like ponce. Far from anything special.

Comment

Golovkin ain't gettting any big names yet..

2015 will be him fighting the likes of Murray, lemuiex, maybe mora or lee, maybe sturm in Germany.. I highly doubt we see Golovkin vs cotto, canelo, froch, chavez, ward in 2015..

Darkhorse could be a hopkins fight, but my hunch is that hopkins gonna try and land Stevenson and win the lineal title

Comment

All the bashing on Cotto, you would think he would need a couple of tune up fights to take on Rod Salka in a pick'em bout.

I know Martinez had no wheels, but it also looked to me like Cotto having a real trainer really improved him. Still yes, he's not real middleweight and has no business in the ring with GGG. That said of the very few fights I would pay big bucks to see Cotto/Canelo is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Canelo is Apparently fighting Kirkland. Good Fight and a Thougher test than Cotto.

We all know that GGG is way better than Cotto and would tear him a new one. Cotto needs to get away from Mayweather, The only person Mayweather has any business fighting is Manny Pacquiao. Khan needs to Fight Brook and stop complaining about not getting a Mayweather fight. Khan's ego is such that he cannot see that he is as worthy of Fighting Mayweather as Salka is of fighting Garcia.

Golovkin vs Cotto should be a fairly easy fight to make. Loeffler and Arum, what are you guys waiting for. Make it happen. GGG is willing to fight anyone, anywhere, 154-168. It's time that GGG gets some PPV Credentials, and beat the dog piss out of that diva Cotto.

finally a real boxing fan who is only interested in real fights.

mayweather/pac
                    cotto/ggg
                    khan/brook

are all great fights and even better events

Comment

For a fight to happen both fighters must want the fight. GGG very much wants to fight Cotto. Cotto will never agree to fight GGG. Cotto backed out of the Canelo fight and it sounded like Oscar gave Cotto everything he wanted. You can't make a fighter take a fight he doesn't want. GGG is far more formidable than Canelo. There is no way Cotto will ever agree to fight GGG in my opinion. He is afraid to fight GGG. Cotto will gladly fight Mayweather because the worst that can happen is he loses on points and makes lots of money. Canelo or GGG will knock Cotto out. Canelo is very young and improving quickly since his loss to Mayweather. I think he will score an impressive KO in his fight with Kirkland. Nobody is going to beat GGG but anyone who fights him gets points for courage. Cotto won't ever fight GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X