No announcement yet.

Best technical footballers ever, videos inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
    dude have you ever considered theres not just your opinion on what the definition of a technician is? and stop acting like you have a stat sheet on who factual the top 5 technicians of all time are, your guess is as good/bad as anyones. i have my own list and whether cristiano is top 5 or top 10 or top 15 doesnt matter, i have him up there somewhere. you dont. doesnt mean your list is correct. move on. holy **** lmao
    It's not really a matter of opinion. If you know the game, you know what a technical footballer is.

I wouldn't even put C.Ronaldo in the top 100 technical players of all time. I'd put him up there in terms of goalscorers and just pure power players. The guy is a machine but his technique and finesse is lacking compared to the GOATS in that field.

Comment

Bergkamp, Cruyff, and Zidane

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        It's not really a matter of opinion. If you know the game, you know what a technical footballer is.

I wouldn't even put C.Ronaldo in the top 100 technical players of all time. I'd put him up there in terms of goalscorers and just pure power players. The guy is a machine but his technique and finesse is lacking compared to the GOATS in that field.
        dude i really dont give a **** dude who you put up at what spot and what your definition of so and so is. i dont agree with anything you said, you dont agree with me, move on

Comment

Duncan Edwards

Bobby Charlton proclaimed that this man was the greatest and Charlton played with some of the best.

Shame he died at the ripe young age of 21.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
            Bergkamp, Cruyff, and Zidane
            bergkamp & kluivert have to be up there among the best ever striker duos. for holland. and bergkamp & henry for arsenal. hollands squad was insane in the early 90s

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
              dude i really dont give a **** dude who you put up at what spot and what your definition of so and so is. i dont agree with anything you said, you dont agree with me, move on
              Why are you getting so butthurt?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                His antics off the pitch is also legendary,equaled only by George Best.
                ha. does cantona kicking the **** out of that one fan count as off the pitch? technically i guess. the UK had some of the craziest players in the last 50 years, very entertaining..and sad in some cases bc of just pure waste of talent

Comment

I agree with Dirk, CR7 is not really a technically gifted player. He is a different type of player. Once he loses a yard of pace I think we will see him have less effect on games for sure.

Most of the main ones have been mentioned. I would probably say Zidane is the most technically gifted of all time at present.

For players I have seen in my lifetime I would also give a shout out to prime Rivaldo around 98-2000 time.

Comment

No one has even mentioned Messi who dwarfs someone like C.Ronaldo in terms of being a technician.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Why are you getting so butthurt?
                      get used to people not caring about your opinion on certain things without taking it personal, thats all. not sure whats there to be butthurt about when i tell you to move on and that i disagree with you

Comment

Working...
                      X