Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abregu and Pac supposedly in advanced negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac at his age is beyond stay busy fights. I guess with the show being in Asia they save some tax money but then can't afford a bigger name because it will do bad on PPV. **** sandwich all around.

Comment

Great job resigning with Arum..these are the fights we have been waiting on..can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Great job resigning with Arum..these are the fights we have been waiting on..can't wait
        Pacquiao is so dumb. He probably doesn't know that there are other promotional banners out there. And that there is a manager out there named Al Haymon who could help him get the fight he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Pacquiao is so dumb. He probably doesn't know that there are other promotional banners out there. And that there is a manager out there named Al Haymon who could help him get the fight he wants.
          your right.. haymon did a great job getting danny garcia rod salka

but regardless, pacs dum for not fighting strictly top fighters, i doubt he does this but we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
            your right.. haymon did a great job getting danny garcia rod salka

but regardless, pacs dum for not fighting strictly top fighters, i doubt he does this but we'll see
            I'm sure that Garcia will have a new opponent in two weeks. Salka ain't ready. The public demand will want someone who has a pulse of a chance against danny garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              this is a **** fight, almost as bad as the rios and margarito fights.....why doesn't pacquiao ask arum to let him face any gbp fighters? i thought ole bob & oscar kissed and made up?
              That's a good question.

Comment

Yeah... I'm not looking forward to that fight

Comment

Pacquiao is on the retirement tour, as Hauser called it.

Comment

Working...
                  X