Who the **** steals a cell phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
    To re-sell.....
    and as soon as someone pings my phone to activate it they are busted.

after he realizes ive killed to service he is just gonna trash it.

and what was accomplished?

nothing except for being a total piece of ****

Comment

What type of phone? Like brand name and model.

Around here is worse. You get jumped for your phone if it's valuable, some gay guy got that crap beat out of him in my block at 3AM, that was in the summer. They took his phone, camera, and even his sun glass. Cops came, gay guy told them I saw everything and I said I didn't see ****. While getting jumped, Lol he screamed like a ***** calling for help, people just looked at him like "wtf?". I was chilling, talking on my cellphone with my girl at the time, telling her what they are doing to him. The thugs just glanced at me and left, they know i'm from the block but that gay guy was an outsider.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        no some dickhead stole it.

it was turned off when i called

my phone is never off
        You know what it means to be jacked don't you? Some girl I was dealing with told me a story of getting her phone jacked right in front of her while she was ordering food. I laughed at her. How did you get jacked?

Comment

i wish i had a ****ing bomb attached to my phone so i could go ahead and do nature a favor by blowing them up.
          I wish there was a GPS so i could track the mutha****er and curb stomp his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Riz Luvalot View Post
            it was Breakbeat

he's forcing you to now consider an iPhone 4
            i didnt have insurance on it and i used my upgrade to get it.

so to get a new smartphone i would have to spend over 500 dollars to replace my phone.

:****you:

Comment

sorry about being a smart ass...but you were laughing at my 'jungle broken' ipod. :****you: ;0

Comment

I mean seriously.

mine got stolen about 2 hours ago.

as soon as I found out it was stolen i went to a computer and deactivated

congrats you have a totally useless phone.

way to be a dick you piece of ****.

all risk no reward and all you accomplished is making someones life more difficult

i wish i had a ****ing bomb attached to my phone so i could go ahead and do nature a favor by blowing them up.
                You can sell it to Petey, the blind kid.

Comment

they steal it to sell the phone to someone else so they can make a profit. You think ppl steal phones to make calls with? lol

Same as stealing a car, they dont do it to drive around they do it to take it to a junk yard to tear it to peices for cash.

Comment

Im guessing you have a smartphone and with those, people can hack them and override it and make it work

Comment

he made you as miserable as he is.

Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
                      X