No announcement yet.

If pac takes the test floyd will gain the edge mentally.thats reality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquiao!

im christian...so is manny...where in our faith and beliefs is giving blood wrong or sinful? serious question...
    where talkin bout superstitious belief here. and perhaps your not a filipino thats why u wont understand. filipino loves to believe this way,example, they used a lucky glove given by his great grand father who is also a fighter. everytime he uses that gloves he wins his fight. then one day, he couldnt find his grandfather's gloves. he used an ordinary gloves, and believes he'll lose. he's in already for a mental disadvantage. lets just say he really lose. then he found his gloves. he'll be again hungry to take a fight. he believes he'll win and he'll be unstoppable, he'll be hungry. my story may be shallow but that's it. faith is something you don't see but u believed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      where talkin bout superstitious belief here. and perhaps your not a filipino thats why u wont understand. filipino loves to believe this way,example, they used a lucky glove given by his great grand father who is also a fighter. everytime he uses that gloves he wins his fight. then one day, he couldnt find his grandfather's gloves. he used an ordinary gloves, and believes he'll lose. he's in already for a mental disadvantage. lets just say he really lose. then he found his gloves. he'll be again hungry to take a fight. he believes he'll win and he'll be unstoppable, he'll be hungry. my story may be shallow but that's it. faith is something you don't see but u believed.
      but earlier when someone said he doesn't have to take the tests because of superstition you quoted him and said because of faith and belief. now youre admitting its superstition...

Comment

• pacquiao is catholic, NOT christian.

christians dont cross themselves, wear that necklace and for the most part arent superstitious.

Comment

• Originally posted by schoolboy116 View Post
          pacquiao is catholic, NOT christian.

christians dont cross themselves, wear that necklace and for the most part arent superstitious.
          you realize catholicism is a denomination of christianity right?? if you are catholic it means you are christian...

Comment

• but earlier when someone said he doesn't have to take the tests because of superstition you quoted him and said because of faith and belief. now youre admitting its superstition...
            i just added. what i mean is superstitions plays a role in there beliefs and faith. and originally part of their culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              i just added. what i mean is superstitions plays a role in there beliefs and faith. and originally part of their culture.
              ok just wanted to make sure you were agreeing with him that it is because of superstition...kinda sad manny cant get over his superstition to make the fight happen when it would simultanneously clear his name from the possible use of PEDs

Comment

• ok just wanted to make sure you were agreeing with him that it is because of superstition...kinda sad manny cant get over his superstition to make the fight happen when it would simultanneously clear his name from the possible use of PEDs
                and its mostly all about ego too.

i hope they can have the 17-day cut off deal.

Comment

• ok just wanted to make sure you were agreeing with him that it is because of superstition...kinda sad manny cant get over his superstition to make the fight happen when it would simultanneously clear his name from the possible use of PEDs
                  and maybe they can settle after the lawsuit's over.

Comment

Working...
                  X