Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Golovkin's Best Years Behind Him, But Still Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Yeah because Miguel Cotto has always been a genuine MW lol He beat Martinez at a catchweight; not even at the full limit. Makes sense to chase a career JW/Welterweight.

Bu bu bu, I thought Jacobs was ducking GGG?

When in actuality, they never said a peep about Jacobs. Tinfoil Terry, you know this.
    I just gave you a link from feb 2016 with Loeffler expressing interest in Jacobs. Prior to that Jacobs was no more relevant than Tureano Johnson or Jorge Heiland. Jacobs was a nobody, with no significant wins, and wasnt even a major title holder.

Comment

Danny better back up his tough talk! GGG will be at his best and hopefully we will see GGG step up another gear. I know there's more of GGG as a fighter we haven't seen. I hope Jacobs is competitive but I have a feeling Jacobs is going to get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        I just gave you a link from feb 2016 with Loeffler expressing interest in Jacobs. Prior to that Jacobs was no more relevant than Tureano Johnson or Jorge Heiland. Jacobs was a nobody, with no significant wins, and wasnt even a major title holder.
        Try to keep up with the conversation. The original argument from your fellow Tampon Boy was that Jacobs has been ducking GGG.

How did you give me a link to something I already knew? I said prior to Jan 2016 for a reason. What do you do? Give me a link to Feb 2016 . Do you not know what "prior" means?

You can't duck GGG when Team GGG never mentioned Jacobs in the first place. They never mentioned him for a reason, because based off the eye test, Jacobs has always been a dangerous opponent.

Even at that time during 2013-2015, Jacobs was a much more dangerous fight than Johnson, Heiland, Cotto or anyone else for that matter.

You were the same guy that was saying Golovkin should be fighting BJS right now as oppose to Jacobs. We all saw how BJS looked his last fight. Tinfoil Terry DKSAB
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-14-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          Basicallly they all have this false bravado before they face off with golovkin ....that false bravado soon changes when golovkin starts landing those left hooks and there thoughts soon change into wtf have i got myself into lol......WAR TRIPLE GGG
          It's not even going to be close. GGG starts walking him down in the 4th, and puts him in the trunk by round 10.

Comment

Try to keep up with the conversation. The original argument from your fellow Tampon Boy was that Jacobs has been ducking GGG.

How did you give me a link to something I already knew? I said prior to Jan 2016 for a reason. What do you do? Give me a link to Feb 2016 . Do you not know what "prior" means?

You can't duck GGG when Team GGG never mentioned Jacobs in the first place. They never mentioned him for a reason, because based off the eye test, Jacobs has always been a dangerous opponent.

Even at that time during 2013-2015, Jacobs was a much more dangerous fight than Johnson, Heiland, Cotto or anyone else for that matter.

You were the same guy that was saying Golovkin should be fighting BJS right now as oppose to Jacobs. We all saw how BJS looked his last fight. Tinfoil Terry DKSAB

you are seriously ******ed. There was NO REASON for Loeffler to mention Jacobs in 2015. So you are targeting a specific date that has no relevance, because somehow you think it bolsters your position. It doesnt.

Although I think "ducking" is too a strong word to describe Jacobs, the FACT is that he won the "regular" title in 2014, and NEVER ONCE demanded his shot at GGG. It wasnt until late 2016 (after he was made mando) that Jacobs said a peep about GGG, and even then his trainer said he couldnt be ready till 2017. Do you think its appropriate to hold a junior title for over 2 years and never once demand your shot at the champ?

But instead of asking that question, you babble on and on about what Loeffler said or didnt say in 2015, as if Danny Jacobs had any relevance at all in 2015.

Comment

Unfortunately e won't get to enjoy GGG for much longer but he has at LEAST 2 years left, I will be putting a couple bob down on Jacobs though, you never know.

Comment

I'm ready to hear all the excuses here after Jacobs beats the **** out of him. GGG WAS OLD, HE GOT INJURED IN TRAINING CAMP, DANNY KEPT RUNNING, OMG JACOBS HAD A CRAZY WEIGHT ADVANTAGE!! WAH WAH WAH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  are seriously ******ed. There was NO REASON for Loeffler to mention Jacobs in 2015. So you are targeting a specific date that has no relevance, because somehow you think it bolsters your position. It doesnt
                  Tinfoil Terry, I'm going to try to make this as simple for you as possible.

Please explain to me how Jacobs ducked GGG. I ask that question because that's what the basis of this conversation stems from between Kafkod and I.

Although I think "ducking" is too a strong word to describe Jacobs, the FACT is that he won the "regular" title in 2014, and NEVER ONCE demanded his shot at GGG
                  Nor did Team GGG demand a fight from him. But they had no problem going after the highly skilled Osamanu Adama, doe. Please tell us how much of a beast the great Geale and Rubio were in 2014?

Neither of the aforementioned posed any kind of punchers chance/threat, whatsoever. Those matchups weren't even remotely competitive. You're making is seem like GGG was going through the murderer's row of competition during this time.

Do you think its appropriate to hold a junior title for over 2 years and never once demand your shot at the champ?
                  Since you find it so hard to understand even though I've been telling you this for the last 15 months or so, Jacobs and his team have always wanted the GGG matchup to be a megafight and they wanted their just pay. Just like GGG wants proper pay against Canelo, Jacobs wanted his proper pay against GGG. As soon as he got the money he wanted, the fight was made. Why is that so hard to understand Tampon Boy? Weren't you a failed boxing promoter? Maybe that's why you just can't undertstand it.

But instead of asking that question, you babble on and on about what Loeffler said or didnt say in 2015, as if Danny Jacobs had any relevance at all in 2015.
                  Please tell me what relevance Willie Monroe Jr and Martin Murray had in 2015. Dominic Wade in 2016 even though he was the mandatory to the mandatory? Although I didn't mind the fight, Kell Brook had zero relevance at MW in 2016, but that fight still got made.

If we would've left it up to Tinfoil Terry, we'd be getting fights like Golovkin vs BJS despite BJS looking like crap

Stay off that crack Tampon Boy. And to think you were a promoter
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-14-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    I hope that is not the case

After all the shit and hate we throw at this guy he IS just a boxer trying to make a living in a very tough and demanding profession and he deserves to make some money.

That being said, accept Canelo's terms BBB!!
                    What terms are that, he's Ones De La Hoya said can't be either signed until after Chavez.

Ha, GgG is moving on from Canelo cowardly azz.

Danny fought GGG a day before GGG fought Brook. Danny called out GGG on live TV a day before the Brook-GGG fight happened. Why are you such an idiot?

Are you saying Danny called out GGG based off the Wade fight?

God, I can't wait until you GGG fans go away
                    Are you serious. DANNY made competing statements then.

Even after they didn't seem very real, saying it was about money, ended more building up, etc.

You are such a slimey snake.

Show me one quote where Loeffler, Sanchez or Golovkin mentioned wanting to fight Jacobs before January 2016? Show me something.
                    Are you being serious. Do your own ****ing research, no one is dumb enough to go searching for a single quote so you can turn around and make another excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
                      I'm ready to hear all the excuses here after Jacobs beats the **** out of him. GGG WAS OLD, HE GOT INJURED IN TRAINING CAMP, DANNY KEPT RUNNING, OMG JACOBS HAD A CRAZY WEIGHT ADVANTAGE!! WAH WAH WAH!!!!
                      Don't worry, we all expect you to call Danny a bum after ggg dismantles him.

Comment

Working...
                      X