No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Terrance Crawford calls Angel Garcia "Methhead Garcia"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
    methhead typical puerto ricans, they all are methheads.
    At least they have sense to flush the damn toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Angel got a point about when Garcia was rumored to fight John Molina, it was called cherrypick. And now that Crawford is fighting Molina, all of a sudden Molina is a killer. I didn't get the rest of the video after that.
      the crawford fans aka the floyd fans is now saying they dont mind this match up with molina.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        The different is that Crawford is not avoiding the best in his Division to fight a **** opponent, in fact he is coming off of fighting what was Considered #1 vs #2 and his Division and to get in another fight this year he likely had to take less to squeeze into HBO Budget and Molina likely didn't ask for much to get this fight so the fight was done so I give him a pass for the Molina fight because AGAIN he is coming off of a big fight in his Division

Now on the other hand, Danny have yet to fight any of the Top guys at 147 all who was available and he decided to fight the guys he is getting ready to fight (I can't even remember his fuking name) lol

I'm no Danny basher, fan of Crawford and Danny, it is only 1 fight for both then after that I expect big fights for both early 2017 but some fans act as if these guys are retiring after these fights

Need more personalities like Angel in boxing though, GREAT for the sport always entertaining and I love when he Rants like that
        Garcia fought Peterson above 140. Peterson>Postol, have a nice day.

Comment

It's true though, everybody was ****ting on Garcia vs Molina and rightly so, but not a word is said about Crawford fighting Molina, probably because it's not PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post

That video is in response to this one:

we cna basically confirm that angel is a drug user at this point. there are so many rumors, there's his behavior, etc.

iron dan hamza noticed him looking odd at a fight once, IIRC, and he likes danny. i'm a danny guy mysefl. seen him fight live twice, matthysse and morales 2. when i saw angel in the lobby of the MGM the morning after the fight he had on dark sunglasses and he looked WAY out of it.

all of that said, crawford is way out of line talking about somebody with drug problems like that. drug problems are nothing to joke about. some people get to a point where they can't help but take drugs. they get sick, even die, if they stop. it's a medical condition. the body develops a need for the same drugs that are responsible for doing serious damage.

it's a sad, sad place for somebody to be in, and nothing to joke about. i understand that angel is wrong for some of the things he's said, and that he's not always the most likable guy, but to rip a guy for a drug problem is a low blow in my book. crawford should rise above that crap.

i hope angel gets the help he deserves. he taught danny, a very good fighter and a successful guy, how to fight. he's definitely a good trainer and has a lot to offer. not to mention that you're talking about somebody's dad. just a bad look for crawford here. not saying that what angel says or does is right, i just don't like to see crawford kicking a man when he's down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Angel got a point about when Garcia was rumored to fight John Molina, it was called cherrypick. And now that Crawford is fighting Molina, all of a sudden Molina is a killer. I didn't get the rest of the video after that.
              Stop generalizing cause that's straight bull****. Where are the posts of him being labeled a killer?

Comment

methhead typical puerto ricans, they all are methheads.
                They're also f@gs and like it up the poopchute.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  They're also f@gs and like it up the poopchute.
                  also dont forget they always be having ringworms and shit.

Comment

also dont forget they always be having ringworms and shit.
                    That's fkin sick dude.

Oh and you can't forget they love being on their knees as well.

Comment

Wasn't the fight between Garcia and Molina going to be at 147? Has Molina ever even fought at 147?

Comment

Working...
                      X