Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: What Will Kovalev Do When Being the Krusher Doesn't Work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If kovalev knocks out ward. Will people blame ggg

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Ward is faster, better footwork, more elusive, physically stronger, and has a better jab than a 50 year old hopkins

if he tries to outbox ward...he will surely lose

he has to be a krusher or bust....he wont be outboxing ward for 12 rounds
      You dksab yourself.

Kovalev will control the distance - like he does in every fight. Far enough to thump that big jab into Andreas chest, and not so close as to let the big phony hug all night.

Kovalev will be on the front foot, and will close down the ring, like he always does.

Ward will score with close, short hooks, like he always does.

At some point Kov will land something big, like he always does, and then he will close the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
        You dksab yourself.

Kovalev will control the distance - like he does in every fight. Far enough to thump that big jab into Andreas chest, and not so close as to let the big phony hug all night.

Kovalev will be on the front foot, and will close down the ring, like he always does.

At some point Kov will land something big, like he always does, and then he will close the deal.
        Front foot opens up getting jabbed....wards best punch....

And countered

Catch and shoot

Comment

This is a fair question and the whole point of the fight. Does Kovalev touch him? Because if he does he wins and if he doesn't he loses. That's what makes this fight. My gut says he doesn't that Ward is too skillful. But you know I'm sure 100% sure. That's what makes this a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            You Pac ****s are pathetic. You ride a KO guy until they lose to a boxer then you throw them under the rug.

Ward wins this and it won't be pretty. But that's boxing...using distance, smothering, and parrying.
            *******?! i dont like pac at all, was glad mayweather beat him

Comment

This is good. I much prefer him talking like this to always making a complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                *******?! i dont like pac at all, was glad mayweather beat him
                Mayweather fans logic = all fans who support non-black who has strong punch are *******s

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  I think you're really understimating Kovalev's boxing skills. He knows how to keep his opponents in distance.

More than his power, I believe his jab will be the key. If he uses his jab constantly and efficiently, Ward will find himself in a long night.
                  Ward fought guys with excellent jabs.

Kessler
                  Froch
                  Green
                  Dawson

He takes peoples jabs away with distance and using his own excellent jab..

Krusher will be no different..

People also arent mentioning how easy it is to hit Krusher. He doesnt move his head at all, he leaves himself open all the time. Pascal and Chilemba were teeing off on him

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                    You dksab yourself.

Then he loses for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                      Ward fought guys with excellent jabs.

Kessler
                      Froch
                      Green
                      Dawson

He takes peoples jabs away with distance and using his own excellent jab..

Krusher will be no different..

People also arent mentioning how easy it is to hit Krusher. He doesnt move his head at all, he leaves himself open all the time. Pascal and Chilemba were teeing off on him
                      They're too busy watching the KO's than noticing the flaws.

If Chilemba had any power Kovalev would be in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Working...
                      X