Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook will run/box for 12 rounds and lose a decision.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook isn't a runner. He doesn't move like that. If he lasts 12, he probably won the fight.

Comment

No way Brook goes the distance, even if he runs. GGG is one of the best I've seen at "shrinking" the ring and cornering movers. At some point Brook will be pinned and he'll get hit, either to the body or to the jaw/temple, and he'll go down. Then he'll question himself whether or not he really wants to be there.

Also him packing on that amount of mass indicates that he doesn't plan on using his legs that much, I think he's dumb enough to try and go balls to the wall and go toe to toe with GGG, mixed with some holding and spoiling.

Comment

If Brook lasts the distance I'd be impressed just by that to some degree. Thats how low my expectations are for him in this fight. But there is no questioning he seems to have a lot of confidence in his odds & those undefeated guys can often know more things about what they are capable of & at least don't go easy into their first L so who knows. I'm curious in a way about this fight, but my ultimate expectation is that I won't be curious for very long tonight.

Comment

imo Brook can only survive and possibly win a decision if:

1. Somehow he can handle GGG power or somehow suddenly GGG can't handle his power (the latter is highly unlikely).
          2. His stamina is up for it for 12 rounds.

Fulfill factor one and he can qualify to factor two and from there brook's skill and speed will take over and very possibly win decision taking into account that they will be fighting at brook's home turf.

Otherwise, there will be no escape, GGG's skill is built to hunt those runners, his unusually powerful jab and excellent ring cutting goes hand and hand in luring you into his trap wherein he can greatly control and manipulate the distance and pummel you with his dizzying array of powerful punches to the body and head--both equally debilitating.

This is the reason why as long as he is fighting in a weight division he is extremely comfortable with, it's almost impossible to beat him. You can't run comfortably because of the above reason, you can't clinch him comfortably because he has sufficient strength to ward you off like murray tried to and because he can handle opponent's power comfortably too he is able to be at a distance consistently wherein he can concentrate and manipulate his powerful punches and not worry about what the other boxer is doing.

Comment

I really can't see too many scenarios where Brook can win but I definitely know running is not one of them.

Comment

golovkin will ko this bum kell brook en dos

Comment

Working...
              X