Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: Greatest Commentator Ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Save that BS for someone else. This is an opinion forum and I'm entitled to an opinion, and Paulie is a piece of s#it.
    But your opinion is skewed by your personal dislike of Paulie and totally unfounded since you've never met the guy. Assume the best about people until facts reveal otherwise is my motto. For example, I'm not assuming you're a frustrated, unemployed redneck with no social life who resents Paulie for being paid to talk on TV, no...you're a nice guy who's just having a bad day. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Voice is grating. Used to make great, insightful calls but he's slipping. I think he's gotten punchy these last couple of years.
      Yep. He makes good points and can be insightful, but I just can't stand the sound of his voice.

Comment

To each his own. I don't think he is that good and many others are much better in my opinion.

Comment

Can't argue with this one.

Comment

He could of been a top guy. But ue is in haymons pocket. He is biased.

Comment

He analyzes fights nicely but that puto Paulie malinaggi is a sellout and a hypocrite.

Comment

The guy is a true b1tch. Reminds me of most posters on here. Can't respect anything he does.

Comment

**** Jim Watt

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                    He's better than Lampley, Merchant, Kellerman and one of my favourites, Al Bernstein. He has the right balance between energetic commentary and detachment from the boxers themselves to just focussing on the action. He has a wonderful vocal pitch, that's not smarmy like Kellerman or too corporate, gritty yet sweet...everything he says is spot on. Really, I haven't heard him say anything that comes of as showy or pretentious. I could listen to him for hours. I hope he keeps doing it, and it's not a temporary thing. He could end up being the most famous commentator in boxing for the 1's, 2's and 3's - like Merchant, except likeable.
                    Better ring side than in the ring!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      The guy is a true b1tch. Reminds me of most posters on here. Can't respect anything he does.
                      Very funny !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X