No announcement yet.

I Want To Move To Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want To Move To Philippines

since i got back from my trip last month, all i can think about is going back...

the thought of another short ass vacation in a few months depresses me...i want more

i want to live there...i know the money is here...my friends, everything i know, the Lakers...but when i think about it, i'm not really happy anymore...maybe im just stuck in a rut or what but i want a change

i know its a harder life back home, especially if i have to start from scratch but i just want to move back

/rant

Scope out Philippine tax laws first, Mak.

Comment

Ganyan ang buhay... After a decade here in the states making $58/hr on the average.. nakakasawa na rin gusto ko ng bumalik.. I do know after a fe months sa pinas malamang magsasawa nanaman ako at gusto bumalik dito...

My brother biyenan.. nagpunta US as tourist Pero nagalaga ng pamangkin ko.. gusto na bumalik pinas.. katamad raw sa US.... After 1 year sa pinas.. gusto nanaman bumalik ng US..

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
        Scope out Philippine tax laws first, Mak.

really? is it worse than US taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by IwillWinLotto View Post
          Ganyan ang buhay... After a decade here in the states making $58/hr on the average.. nakakasawa na rin gusto ko ng bumalik.. I do know after a fe months sa pinas malamang magsasawa nanaman ako at gusto bumalik dito...

My brother biyenan.. nagpunta US as tourist Pero nagalaga ng pamangkin ko.. gusto na bumalik pinas.. katamad raw sa US.... After 1 year sa pinas.. gusto nanaman bumalik ng US..

si Uncle Sam pala

that's what im afraid of...i dont want to relocate then get sick of it and wanna go back

pero sa totoo, cguro kaylangan ko talaga ng bagong buhay...sawa na ako dito...its the same syet everyday

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            really? is it worse than US taxes?
            It's not the bracketing or rates that'll get you (although they ain't gentle).
            It's the reportorial burden. Too much paperwork. I guess it's okay if you're
            just an employee: let the company sweat that W-2 /Alphalist shit.

If you're putting up a business, you'll face monthly, quarterly and annual
            filing of returns.... and I don't mean a choice between the three.

Comment

si Uncle Sam pala

that's what im afraid of...i dont want to relocate then get sick of it and wanna go back

pero sa totoo, cguro kaylangan ko talaga ng bagong buhay...sawa na ako dito...its the same syet everyday
              Hmmm you need to get married and have kids...

Comment

Man the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                  It's not the bracketing or rates that'll get you (although they ain't gentle).
                  It's the reportorial burden. Too much paperwork. I guess it's okay if you're
                  just an employee: let the company sweat that W-2 /Alphalist shit.

If you're putting up a business, you'll face monthly, quarterly and annual
                  filing of returns.... and I don't mean a choice between the three.

talaga? that's what i was kind of planning on

mahihirapan kasi ako kung maghanap ng regular job...

Comment

Originally posted by IwillWinLotto View Post
                    Hmmm you need to get married and have kids...

you sound like my mom

Comment

Working...
                    X