Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny's time could be a lot closer than we think.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Mannys time is nearly up i mean hes 32, and look at SRL was done at this age practically. Mannys beeen beating mostly elite fighters since beating barrera, and has been on top and no1 p4p for how long? A long time.

But hes still good enough to be favoured against anyone right now, and depending on when PBF decides he wants to fight we dont know what condition a fighter Pac will be.

Yes Floyd is a cherry picker and he knows the time he will want Pac. Floyd is FAMOUS for sitting on the sidelines wathcing his potential opponents beat each other up and then takes the morsels.
    In fact Floyd reminds me vulchers who wait until lions have finished eating and then he eats the leftovers.
    This his the best analogy of Floyd ive ever heard. WOW

Comment

he's clearly shot. if floyd doesn't fight him now i just don't know.........it's a gift wrapped all time great win.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Could say the same thing about Floyd.

Mosley was the first time I saw Floyd get caught TWICE in a ROW... and almost get ktfo.

You also can't stay inactive as you enter your mid 30's.

A Floyd loss could also come out of nowhere.
        WOw, he landed 2 punches in a row. It happens in boxing. ALmost getting KTFO? lol It was a hard punch yes but he ate it like a scooby snack. Mayweather gets hit cleanly and he was almost KTFO?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Mannys time is nearly up i mean hes 32, and look at SRL was done at this age practically. Mannys beeen beating mostly elite fighters since beating barrera, and has been on top and no1 p4p for how long? A long time.

Comment

Let's face it. JMM got his number. Some guy just know how to fight the other fellas. And Pac is in definite decline and Bradley won't be easy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              that's all i wanted to point for those that think Floyd is the exception
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This

Comment

Cut the shyt................

Pac is still prime. Hes just garbage against elite counter punchers.

Comment

Working...
                X