What personal qualities would you like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a lazy lazy git.
    Wish i had more self motivation.

Also id love to be good at arguing. Im usually crap at any real confrontation. Im like a hippy.

Comment

yeh that reminded me i wish i wasnt a lazy ****

Comment

I don't think their is anything i'd want to change about me, by no means am i perfect but im motivated i go to a boxing gym i eat right(now), i got a good social life im nice to people and helpful but i can also say 'NO!' to people.'

*Edit*

I wish i wasnt so hyper i get in toruble alot in class for it i yell for no reaosn i talk really loud (may be because i have bad hearing). I make weird sound effects when im at the computer and i talk to myself.

Comment

Id love to have the ability to care for things I should care for.

Other than that, im confident that my qualities will take me a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
            for me i am too nice and i get mad at myself for it. i hold in my annoyances and anger until i explode and finally just unload it all, then it gets bad. lol! then i regret it and be nice again. lol!

wow, that's creepy, i'm just like that too...i'm also an extremely lazy mother****er, i've never met a bigger underachiever than myself...the only thing i've actually committed to in my life is boxingscene... well, and to banging as much ***** as i can possibly find

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt View Post
              If you could have any personal quality or more of one what would it be. For instance, empathy, sympathe, courage, confidence, fearlessness, etc.
              I would like probably either more fearlessness or more confidence. I think fearlessness is just not feeling the fear and do it anyway thing so its less lkely youll back out, and confidence is a feel the fear and do it anyway thing, you could happy you did it. If theres more than one say trhem in order. Id also like to have more guile, streetsmarts, booksmarts, and tha ability to have the right words.
              My chosen personality changed over time. I always used to be a people person as a kid. After goin thru so much **** wit scandalous people I grew outta that **** tho. My personality been shaped by what i seen and lived thru, so I like it the way it is now. I don't wanna change it.

As far as physical qualities, it's unrealistic but I'd luv to be invincible; never get sick and never get injured.

Comment

Working...
              X