Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do islmaic terrorist come here with intenti to blow stuff up or do they lern it here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do islmaic terrorist come here with intenti to blow stuff up or do they lern it here?

for instense take the jihadi guy who blew hisself up at arigana grande concert the other day,,,did he become radicalize in his countyr and then move here,,,or did he become radical ize while already living here????(by here i mean in the UK)

what resoirces where given to him that made him become such radicalize???like who supply him the bomb he used to blow himself to jihad hell>>>??? i am just trying to get into the mind of a sycopath terrorists scum,,,,

They are all the innocent victims of western imperialism and institutional racism. We should be more understanding of them and their need to blow people up.

Comment

Maybe trained. ISIS recruiters are a real thing.

Also on the other hand if you look hard enough you can learn how to build a bomb on the Internet.

Comment

I read the article about one of the terrorist involved in the tragedy that happened in France. His former wife called him a loser who had no job and just stayed home all day smoking weed, she said he never even been to a mosque before or read the quran. I think they get people with religion use it as a tool reading them verses but isis to me is more political. Take away the islam part and isis will still be there or some form of it, that region would always have groups like that after Saddam fell and we left that country in chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Maybe trained. ISIS recruiters are a real thing.

Also on the other hand if you look hard enough you can learn how to build a bomb on the Internet.
          I'm way too afraid to try and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            I'm way too afraid to try and find out.
            Yeah I wouldn't advise that lol. I'm thinking he was recruited though.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              for instense take the jihadi guy who blew hisself up at arigana grande concert the other day,,,did he become radicalize in his countyr and then move here,,,or did he become radical ize while already living here????(by here i mean in the UK)

what resoirces where given to him that made him become such radicalize???like who supply him the bomb he used to blow himself to jihad hell>>>??? i am just trying to get into the mind of a sycopath terrorists scum,,,,
              nukkah u high?

your spelling has turned to shyt

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                nukkah u high?

your spelling has turned to shyt
                its youre nicca

Comment

its youre nicca

Comment

For instance take the jihadi guy who blew himself up at Ariana Grande concert the other day... did he become radicalized in his country and then move here... or did he become radicalized while already living here???? (by "here" I mean in the UK)

What resources where given to him that made him become so radicalized???
                    Like who supplied him with the bomb he used to blow himself to jihad hell>>>??? I am just trying to get into the mind of a psychopath terrorists scum....
                    His parents were from Libya, but he grew up in the UK. But he went to Libya for a time and became radicalized by ISIS while he was there.

But because 5% of the UK is now Muslim, there are terrorist cells right in the country.

I'm not sure how he got the bomb, perhaps it was given by ISIS.

Comment

Working...
                    X