Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad sign for Ward? Behavioural Comparison with Cleverly vs Kovalev weigh in!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad sign for Ward? Behavioural Comparison with Cleverly vs Kovalev weigh in!

Just like Nathan Cleverly after his weigh-in with Kovalev, one small behavioural pattern I picked up with Ward was a nervous smile when addressing the crowd, along with a defiant fist pump. It was almost exactly the same behaviour Cleverly displayed, he was trying to cover his nerves with bravado. Although Ward doesn't seem as nervous as Cleverly was during the weigh-in, he is still clearly not completely confident of winning. This was further reinforced when he said "I'm 'trying' to win a 5th world title" during the subsequent interview.

Could mean nothing at all but that nervous smile and fist pump was something that stood out to me because of how much it reminded me of Cleverly when he was weighing in against Kovalev!

and + his lil tantrum crybaby fit he had with radio raheem, dude is shook heard he called virgil the N word too. This dude is falling apart.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-19-2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Teddy and Hectari already cursed Ward.

Comment

You need to watch other Ward weigh-ins. He always looks irritated and gives a forced smile. Nothing changed about him yesterday other than his physique. His mannerisms were pretty much on-script for Ward.

Comment

Behavioral comparison.. Dude go back into hiding

Comment

Ward isn't cleverly. I swear people read too much into this stuff...both of these guys are more comfortable inside the ring than during all the press conferences ahd build up bs.

Comment

We found in just a few hours now all questions will be answered!

Comment

I personally thought Ward was shook, but was trying to cover it by not looking away first.

Comment

lol....i love threads like this

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                    and + his lil tantrum crybaby fit he had with radio raheem, dude is shook heard he called virgil the N word too. This dude is falling apart.

That GIF in your sig is so dope.

Comment

Working...
                    X