Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's possible Virgil Hunter will be doing this to Andre Ward Saturday night ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Virgil was upset Cameltoč is only taking fights against no hopers
    The way Virgil sounded after that fight was as if they were somehow forced into taking the fight. I know that may sound stupid but boxing is a dirty ass game behind closed doors so you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      The way Virgil sounded after that fight was as if they were somehow forced into taking the fight. I know that may sound stupid but boxing is a dirty ass game behind closed doors so you never know...
      Khan wanted the fight. I think Virg was just upset at the time because let's not joke Khan could have been really hurt, he ducked and dodged waiting for that fight though obviously he would never have been stopped like that vs Pac or Floyd

He wasnt forced into anything, he guarded and guarded his stock until he got the biggest pay day of his career. Remind you of anyone else currently residing at 160..... Golden Goose Gennady.

Comment

Khan wanted the fight. I think Virg was just upset at the time because let's not joke Khan could have been really hurt, he ducked and dodged waiting for that fight though obviously he would never have been stopped like that vs Pac or Floyd

He wasnt forced into anything, he guarded and guarded his stock until he got the biggest pay day of his career. Remind you of anyone else currently residing at 160..... Golden Goose Gennady.
        It was just my interpretation from the way Virgil sounded. He sounded pretty upset. As if they put a gun to their heads and told them they needed to take the fight. My initial comment might be way off but with boxing it really wouldn't surprise me.

Remember when Dulorme fought Abregu? I believe there was an article days later with his trainer and the way he said things sounded as if HBO had forced them into taking that fight.
        Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-16-2016, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
          boone had ward looking for change under the bed
          Boone dropped your Russian hero several times.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            It was just my interpretation from the way Virgil sounded. He sounded pretty upset. As if they put a gun to their heads and told them they needed to take the fight. My initial comment might be way off but with boxing it really wouldn't surprise me.

Remember when Dulorme fought Abregu? I believe there was an article days later with his trainer and the way he said things sounded as if HBO had forced them into taking that fight.
            Khan waited and waited for a huge pay day, the option of Brook was there dude he never had to face that tank at middleweight (caneloweight).

I never saw that fight dude, I'm just a casual, I only follow guys like Kovalev and Golden Goose Gennady, I used to think Chavez Jr. was TBE too.

Comment

Virgil might not like it again that his boxer goes up a division to face a big puncher. A bit similar to Khan-Nelo scenario.

Comment

Um no, you're comparing glass chin, no defense Khan to one of the 3 or some greatest P4P fighters in the world and boxing intellectual Andre Ward?

Comment

Khan waited and waited for a huge pay day, the option of Brook was there dude he never had to face that tank at middleweight (caneloweight).

I never saw that fight dude, I'm just a casual, I only follow guys like Kovalev and Golden Goose Gennady, I used to think Chavez Jr. was TBE too.
                  But he did and Virgil was pretty upset after the fight so it makes you wonder, why?

As far as the rest of your post goes, Im not sure where you're getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                    Um no, you're comparing glass chin, no defense Khan to one of the 3 or some greatest P4P fighters in the world and boxing intellectual Andre Ward?
                    Yeah very slim chance of Ward getting laid out flat on the canvass but it's possible with Kovalev's power. And if it happens then I expect Virgil to give Andre that comforting fatherly embrace.

Comment

DAYS AWAY!!! We will find out soon enough!

Comment

Working...
                      X