Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Freedom of religion related question/article? Islam/Muslim related...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta work with what the law states.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Gotta work with what the law states.
      That is what I was thinking.

Comment

I think all people who believe in invisible en****** or nutso religious **** are legit a lil crazy. That said I am respectful of people believing in whatever crazy **** within reason this particular situation just goes outside the boundaries of within reason.

If I owned a store the last thing I'd want is a bunch of mfers in my store with their faces covered. Maybe some day in the future when we all are microchipped & IDable upon entering any store or what have you than fair enough you can wear panty house over your head all day like Nic Cage in Raising Arizona, but til then ***** take that bs off or shop elsewhere.

I mean if I came up with a religion today & said to be closer to our invisible person you have to shed all man made products from your body for 1/3 of the day & that means sometimes some naked mfers are coming into Walmart with their dicks bobbing & ******* bouncing around there should be a f#cking problem with most reasonable people regardless of civil rights & rightly so.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          http://abcnews.go.com/US/indiana-mus...ry?id=41092278

Do you believe that this woman Civil rights were violated?

IMO, its hard for me to answer my own question unbiasly and not sound like a hypocrite. Part of me likes to think that I serve(d) my country to defend the constitution but at the same-time to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic. Not saying this woman is an enemy BUT you never know. I guess this is a matter of local vs. federal government.

She she have taken off her niqab?? Should all Muslim women in the U.S. be required to remove their niqab's for safety/indenfication purposes??? Thoughts????
          man i thought it was just the head scarf.

this muzzy b*tch look like she climbing mount everest with bagdadi to plant a nuclear bomb or some ****.

of course she needed to take it out.

you are living in this country. nobody is stopping you from being muslim. you dont need that stupid crap on your head to be a muslim and to allah snaqbar.

you are just shoving your religion into a society that doenst like that religion.

YOU ARE JUST BEING RELIGIOUSLY CONCEITED.

YOU DONT WANT TO FIT IN HERE?

GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

Comment

Working...
          X