No announcement yet.

Crixus the Undefeated Gaul vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
    No he didn't, he was undefeated in official competiton. He had some bad sparring sessions and I'm sure Mayweather has too.

Gannicus didn't beat him, they were on the same team and Gannicus pushed him out of the ring like a little b1tch. In real competition Crixus beat Gannicus KO6.
    Gannicus won the Title you nitwit. There was no team trophy in the arena, and he pushed him out so he doesn't have to kill him.

And he got his head chopped off in combat against the Roman's didn't he, while Gannicus is pretty much like Achilles. There is no way Crixus would have won that fight blindfolded the way G did.

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
      Gannicus won the Title you nitwit. There was no team trophy in the arena, and he pushed him out so he doesn't have to kill him.

And he got his head chopped off in combat against the Roman's didn't he, while Gannicus is pretty much like Achilles. There is no way Crixus would have won that fight blindfolded the way G did.

Gannicus was the Chavez Jr of that era, his record was full of journeymen. Furthermore, he wasn't a P4P star either. He always fought before noonday sun on undercards at obscure arenas. Crixus was headlining and selling out MGM Capua everytime he fought.

Comment

Crixus is a hypejob. Spartacus exposed him and then made him his sidekick

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I could beat Spartacus in a sword fight.

Comment

mayeather

too slick

too black

Comment

Who cares

What about crixus the undefeated Gaul vs a pitbull

Comment

Mayweather has that always slick Nubian shoulder roll. Crixus was fighting journeyman from France and Italy. Avoiding the prime Carthaginians and true champs of Egypt.

Comment

The Undefeated Gaul takes this one in 2 rounds

Comment

Floyd UD.

Potshotting all night

Comment

Crixus by KTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X