No announcement yet.

Fat acceptance pisses me off !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat acceptance pisses me off !

How many fat acceptance members do we have here on boxing scene ?

a guy rockin a star, and crucifix, tattoo judging others.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Lol right? This guy feels the need to record a video with his shirt off about his opinion on people being fine with fat people.

I mean make no mistake, I don't like the idea of people being overweight and on disability/welfare if it's not due to a medical condition, but people who still go to work and still do everything "regular weight" people do I have no issue with.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        those hippies and their darn tattoos

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
          those hippies and their darn tattoos
          Lol both El-Blanco and I are pretty heavily inked... Tattoos themselves are great.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
            Lol right? This guy feels the need to record a video with his shirt off about his opinion on people being fine with fat people.

I mean make no mistake, I don't like the idea of people being overweight and on disability/welfare if it's not due to a medical condition, but people who still go to work and still do everything "regular weight" people do I have no issue with.

it's promoting that lifestyle, saying fat is beautiful, it's ok to be fat which obviously isn't. if you're a smart person you understand that health >> food. Why would ANYONE feel the need to support someone who's willingly killing himself ? Let's support smokers, drunkards and suicidal people too. It's their right to live the way they want to

Comment

Lol both El-Blanco and I are pretty heavily inked... Tattoos themselves are great.
              so the star tattoo is bad? cross is bad?> or you're just desperately looking for a way to insult me?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                  so the star tattoo is bad? cross is bad?> or you're just desperately looking for a way to insult me?
                  If you want to start rambling your opinions no one cares about I can do the same. A cross? Let me tell you something, you don't accept fat people? Great, I don't accept idiots who chose to be religious, because that's just choosing to be ignorant.

Religion acceptance pisses me off !

Comment

If you want to start rambling your opinions no one cares about I can do the same. A cross? Let me tell you something, you don't accept fat people? Great, I don't accept idiots who chose to be religious, because that's just choosing to be ignorant.

Religion acceptance pisses me off !
                    aaaaaaaand.. ? that's your opinion. I have no problem with it. Why are you *****ing about me expressing my opinion ? Or do you think no one has the right to express their opinionj ? would you also ***** if there was a 500 pound woman whining about being mistreated ? I believe americans, british, australians all the fat countries.. you people are brainwashed with all the liberal bull**** to believe that everything is acceptable. A fattie wants to eat himself to death ? OK. A man wants to be a woman? OK. Be fat all you want but don't you say that it's totally fine and there's nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X