Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"F**k It. Mayweather Don't Want To Take On Khan Then Mosley Will" - Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though khans been knocked out twice and has a glass chin reputation, deep down Mayweather along with his die hard fans know that Khan is the only fighter who would give him a competitive fight at 147...I'm not saying Khan would win! I actually think Floyd would win in a very close fight. Khan a point fighter like Floyd and it would be interesting to see how Khan's speed and flurries do against Floyd's accurate pot shotting.

Paulie Malingaggi has gone on record saying he thinks Khan beats Floyd and he is a big Floyd supporter.

Comment

Floydette stays ducking the best this is why he will never be took seriously or ever be rated as "TBE" Floyd stays picking making sure he doesn't fight someone who can box and move, it's always got to be someone that suits his style.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        I think he got hacked. Shane knows that Khan isn't worthy.
        Berto is yeah?

Comment

You cant dent your legacy if your a has been. Only casuals think that

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Floydette stays ducking the best this is why he will never be took seriously or ever be rated as "TBE" Floyd stays picking making sure he doesn't fight someone who can box and move, it's always got to be someone that suits his style.
            Pretty sure Pacquiao was rated by most as the best only behind Mayweather, meanwhile Khan is behind Brook and Thurman in the WW rankings.

Comment

Working...
            X