Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would the obesity rate increase in the UK if they had food like the USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
    What did you get and from where? It's a matter of location on who has the best in America.
    I always eat fantastically in America, I've been to 11 of your states and eaten Argentinian, Mexican, Italian, Cuban, Indian and many more

Comment

I blame Dairy Queen.

Harris County is the fattest in the Nation, and you bet. There are some Yank - tanks stomping around.

But I think the problem mainly is people eat that stuff 3x meals a day. It's hardcore.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I've seen these documentaries like super size me and everything (I'm in Canada so not as bad, but still) and I'm not surprised. Most of the stuff you buy at the store now is 60% food and 40% filler, and all the preservatives and **** add empty calories. I remember hearing the standards for what "food" is in the UK were a bit more strict but I might be wrong.

Tbh I don't necessarily think it's the diversity of food and cultures in the US but the fact that fast food is a lot more available. Too many fat people nowadays, eating all the food and wasting air. I hate the obese.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          I always eat fantastically in America, I've been to 11 of your states and eaten Argentinian, Mexican, Italian, Cuban, Indian and many more
          Which 11 have you visited just out of curiosity

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
            Motherf.uckers think that nonsense is real Mexican food. If they ate REAL stuff...two things happen.

A.) They **** their pants in joy. And

B.) **** their pants, literally.
            This **** right here had me f**king dying laughing. For like 10 minutes.

Comment

UK obesity rate is actually following the US because we're eating the Americanised convenience fast foods.

Comment

We're getting fatter as a nation and eating the same s.hit that you eat.

All these convenience foods are making our people go loopy too. Is it me or do the stats on dementia need to be revised? I would be very confident in saying far more than the 8% of over 65 quoted have dementia. People in the Mediterranean don't get dementia so their diet has be a big reason why and our diet in general is starting to f.uck us up. There is no point living longer if we're all going to lose our s.hit.

Comment

It would be cheaper to just buy what I eat, tuna cans, oatmeal, ground beef, bread, cheeses, bananas, soup cans, granola bars, bags of frozen chicken strips. So many lardos waddling around, I am convinced I am in better shape than at least 80% of people in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                    Motherf.uckers think that nonsense is real Mexican food. If they ate REAL stuff...two things happen.

A.) They **** their pants in joy. And

B.) **** their pants, literally.

Montezuma revenge out hya

And I'm talkin' Yanks also
                    no joke, when i moved back to the east coast in '02 and tried to find a mexican spot my first week i was suggested chipotle, chipotle, bro.

if i had a shank on me at work that day ....

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      no joke, when i moved back to the east coast in '02 and tried to find a mexican spot my first week i was suggested chipotle, chipotle, bro.

if i had a shank on me at work that day ....
                      If Cabrito, Trompo, and Mole the likes aren't staples. Be suspect.

Until you eat slow cooked fall off the bone baby goat..it's fail.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X