Collapse
No announcement yet.

British police foil Islamic terror suspects' alleged plot to kill Queen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] British police foil Islamic terror suspects' alleged plot to kill Queen

British police foil Islamic terror suspects' alleged plot to kill Queen of England:
    In alleged plot to kill the Queen of England was foiled by British police, it was reported Friday.

Four Islamic terror suspects had hatched a murderous plan to stab the 88-year-old monarch. Queen Elizabeth was due to attend a military event at Royal Albert Hall. It was a lead up event for Remembrance Sunday, which commemorates the end of WWI in 1918.
    The attack was planned for Friday, but cops arrested four Islamic terrorist suspects the night before in separate raids, according to The Sun.
    but cops also suspect they had access to firearms, it was reported.
    The raids occurred in West London and Buckinghamshire, The Sun and the BBC said.
    Both the Queen and Prime Minister David Cameron were informed of the potential threat.
    Queen Elizabeth will still attend the Sunday Remembrance festivities as planned.

I believe it, there was said to be a "ring of steel" surrounding Her Majesty during Remembrance Sunday due to increased security concerns. That wasn't for nothing.

Some crazy people in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      I believe it, there was said to be a "ring of steel" surrounding Her Majesty during Remembrance Sunday due to increased security concerns. That wasn't for nothing.

Some crazy people in this world.
      Exactly.

I always get nervous when people stand too close to the platform edge. People get pushed on to the tracks. Not every person splattered by a train jumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Exactly.

I always get nervous when people stand too close to the platform edge. People get pushed on to the tracks. Not every person splattered by a train jumps.
        When I'm hungover I get very paranoid, I literally refuse to stand by the edge of the platform until the train has come past

Comment

Ah. They had firearms, yet planned to stab her.

Ffs. Falafel of a plan that one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            Ah. They had firearms, yet planned to stab her.

Ffs. Falafel of a plan that one.
            Don't you disparage falafel.

Comment

obama has hundreds of these kind of threats.

i read somewhere obama has had the most security threats out of all the american presidents in history...

Comment

Islam gonna Islam.

"Religion of Peace" at it again.

Comment

God Bless the Queen

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Exactly.

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    When I'm hungover I get very paranoid, I literally refuse to stand by the edge of the platform until the train has come past
                    The longer I have been working, the closer I have been standing to the platform edge on the commute in to work. As of recently my toes have started to venture over the yellow line.

Comment

Working...
                    X