Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 26 and I banged a 20 year old, is there a problem with that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact that she is 20 alone really doesnt matter in this case, 20 year olds can be very immature or ahead of their age. thats what it comes down to. if you were 30+ it would be messed up regardless, 40+ downright gross.

plenty of people are admitted scumbags who will take advantage of anyone to get what they want though, its messed up but true.

one thing you are undoubtedly too old to do at 26 however is bragging about getting laid, especially over the internet. lets be real, thats the real purpose of this thread.
    Last edited by #1Assassin; 10-30-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

i can't understand the purpose of this thread..

"i bought and own a mercedes, is there a problem with that?"

am i doing it right?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        You should be more concerned about how insecure you are... First you're looking for reassurance with your drug problems and now you're asking people on the internet if it's ok to get your dick wet.

I think you might be a repressed ****sexual brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          My boys think of it as the same as any other hoe,
          but I ****ed a 20 year old girl from my hometown about two weeks ago and now all my female friends and counterparts think I'm a scumbag.

I really don't see the problem, she was hot and wanted sex I simply gave it to her.

Am I missing something? Women think I am scum now, it's a ****ty feeling.
          The only thing youre probably missing is that Women probably thought you were scum before this. :WORD:

Comment

you aint banged shit, you ol apple pie stocking motherfucking

Comment

Was this before or after you got suicidal after your coke trip?

Comment

Here's the funny thing about that.

Girls in their early-to-mid twenties are ALL trying to **** guys in their early 30s or even older.

But they talk MAD **** on guys that are in their early-to-mid twenties that are dating 18-20 year olds.

Jealous. Old. Hags.

Think nothing of it and play on, player.

Comment

Where are the pics?

Comment

That's like the age gap of a normal average couple after childhood... I don't get it

Are you supposed to only date people born the same month as you

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      the fact that she is 20 alone really doesnt matter in this case, 20 year olds can be very immature or ahead of their age. thats what it comes down to. if you were 30+ it would be messed up regardless, 40+ downright gross.

plenty of people are admitted scumbags who will take advantage of anyone to get what they want though, its messed up but true.

one thing you are undoubtedly too old to do at 26 however is bragging about getting laid, especially over the internet. lets be real, thats the real purpose of this thread.
                      So if a 20 year old tells a 30 year that she wants to have sex with no strings attached, the 30 year old would be a scumbag for doing it?

Comment

Working...
                      X