Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@LucasMatthyse responds directly to @DannySwiftGarcia tweet "SIGN THE CONTRACT!"w/pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @LucasMatthyse responds directly to @DannySwiftGarcia tweet "SIGN THE CONTRACT!"w/pic

my dude matthysse been making a lot of noise on twitter recently, def prob his PR (public relations), but doing a great job as i love the hype. im a garcia fan too, been to his last 2 fights at barclay. which is why this fight intrigues me, that nd the reason we were promised this "140 lb tourney" from schaeffer, so yeah, whatever that means.. smh
    i will admit, the entire 135-147 collection of elite fighters are ducking, dipping nd dodging matthysse (my opinion), but i feel were getting close to the tail end of negotiations between the two. either them announcing this fight soon for september, or garcia coming out w a testing or payout excuse as he announces his next fight against someone else.. but it's coming nd soon, expect it

Get the fight done already hombres. No sense in delaying things. Absolutely no sense. Garcia is definitely looking bad right now. Who else is holding up the fight?

Comment

Lol haven't we all seen that Lucas dies not have a twitter. He is patiently waiting in his home.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

A real boss

Comment

Que viva Lucas Matthysse!!!! Real hombre con huevos!!

Comment

Nobody ducked matthysse judah,alexander,and Peterson all fought him.

Comment

Matthysse real account is @matthysseboxing(It's brand new, official matthysse team announced it today on facebook), that @LucasMatthysse fake account can't even speak Spanish properly

Comment

Originally posted by Martinplateado View Post
                Matthysse real account is @matthysseboxing(It's brand new, official matthysse team announced it today on facebook), that @LucasMatthysse fake account can't even speak Spanish properly
                Cool, glad to hear he is joining twitter lol

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Get the fight done already hombres. No sense in delaying things. Absolutely no sense. Garcia is definitely looking bad right now. Who else is holding up the fight?
                  You think Garcia looks bad now, wait to see what he looks like after he fights Matthysse. Pobrecito.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinplateado View Post
                    Atleast one person realizes this. Idiots! That's not him.

Comment

Working...
                    X