Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, so he went 12 rounds with a guy with 2 closed eyes.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Now they're acting as if he did something special, stop it. How does a pro fighter let another pro fighter go 12 rounds with his eyes closed.

Berto had both his eyes shut and a weak chin to go along with it, and Guerrero couldn't stop him, what does say about Guerrero?

This is guy they're trying to throw at Mayweather, GTFOH.
    So, because you can't intelligently break down the guy's flaws, you offer a meaningless generalization that tries to misrepresent what actually happened. When was the last time Floyd battered someone like that?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      TS is reaching here. C'mon how many fights have we seen in recent years where a fighter is battered beaten but holds on to finish the fight. Guerrero couldn't finsih Berto because Andre fought back and inflicted damage of his own and he showed tremendous heart. It was a great fight and an impressive performance by Robert and it shouldnt be diminished because he didn't get the KO...
      I'm reaching?

In your opinion do you think Berto survives 12 rounds rounds with both his eyes closed against Pacquiao or Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Queer street? Maybe you can provide me video evidence.

I suppose you can do better than Guerrero did? And no Garcia hasn't done ****. After 30 fights Barros being considered a step up Zzzzzz.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I don't have the fight, check the video block or YouTube.

I never said I could KO Berto, if you read the second sentence you'll see that I said pro fighters.
        Nah what I'm reading is you got the nerves to talk smack about a dude who put his health on the line for 12 rounds like you could do any better. You want a featherweight to do something he's not known for doing. Guerrero has newer been known for KOing people. You're seriously expecting a featherweight in his 2nd fight as a WW to KO a dude who could possibly fight at 154? Ortiz couldn't do it neither could anyone else why would you expect Guerrero to? Cause Berto has his eyes shut?

Comment

Now they're acting as if he did something special, stop it. How does a pro fighter let another pro fighter go 12 rounds with his eyes closed.

Berto had both his eyes shut and a weak chin to go along with it, and Guerrero couldn't stop him, what does say about Guerrero?

This is guy they're trying to throw at Mayweather, GTFOH.
          He had both eyes beat shut!.....Yeah, that impressive.

Gatti had both his eyes beat shut against Jr Jones...and won the fight! Thats even more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Nah what I'm reading is you got the nerves to talk smack about a dude who put his health on the line for 12 rounds like you could do any better. You want a featherweight to do something he's not known for doing. Guerrero has newer been known for KOing people. You're seriously expecting a featherweight in his 2nd fight as a WW to KO a dude who could possibly fight at 154? Ortiz couldn't do it neither could anyone else why would you expect Guerrero to? Cause Berto has his eyes shut?

You my friend need a better Android phone cause obviously you have a comprehension problem, and 2 fights ago he was a lightweight and 3 fights ago he was Jr welterweight, you can stop with the featherweight nonsense.

Comment

I'm reaching?

In your opinion do you think Berto survives 12 rounds rounds with both his eyes closed against Pacquiao or Mayweather?
              Yes. Berto is a tough dude. You cant take that from him. As far as punching power goes for Mayweather....Berto would last...Manny may have stopped him! Guerrero beat his azz up and took it in returned in order to do so.

Comment

TS make it sound like Guerrero was fighting a blind man from the first bell and that he was just not fighting back with his chin out their for guerrero to tee off on. Fall from what happened that night. Sometime i wonder why do you guys watch boxing if all you going to do is criticize the fight. If you think you can do it better go turn pro put your self into a position to challenge Berto and then Blind him then KO him so we all can see how it supposed to be done.

Comment

Mayweather couldn't stop a lightweight that jumped up 2 classes and was slow and fat when he fought JMM and Pac couldn't stop a dude who came up in weight and had a busted ankle.

Maybe that means they are not worthy of being called P4P fighters then?

And not to mention, Guerrero had one of his own eyes closed as well so he was also fighting half blind.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

You my friend need a better Android phone cause obviously you have a comprehension problem, and 2 fights ago he was a lightweight and 3 fights ago he was Jr welterweight, you can stop with the featherweight nonsense.
                    So cause he fought at those weights does that make him a LW or a JWW? He just fought twice at WW, does that mean his body has filled out to the WW division? Lopez fought at 154, does that make him a JMW? I have problems comprehending so maybe you can explain all of this to me.

Comment

I'm reaching?

A shot-to-pieces, one dimentional, eyes swollen shut Margarito went the full 12 'gainst a prime Pac. So, yes, I do think Berto would survive...

Comment

Working...
                      X