Collapse
No announcement yet.

i miss prime manny pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well to me he is still in his prime and he is still a beast. I think he hasnt knocked guys out because of the style and quality of the fighters he has last fought. Clottey is a guy who has never been knocked out and never gave pacquiao any clear openings because of his no action only defense approach. Margarito was just way too big for pacquiao. The guy was a giant next to pacquiao. Mosley fought similar to clottey, all defense and no offense . Marquez will give any version of pacquiao a fit dont matter and Bradley was just much better than what people credit him for he was just game even though pacquiao clearly won and looked as impressive as i have ever seen him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      keep it coming ... you should replace some of your lines with Roger's and daddy mayweather's though, they're better at talking crap than you ... eg change "and if you idiots knew the first thing about boxing" with "you don't know **** about boxing" lol anyway please keep the hate coming you're giving me a laugh.
      Haha kid , dont worry you will grow up one day and see what a gullible hype lover you were .

Now do you want to discuss CWs and how they drain opponents into being weak opponents , lol , I guess not , your would rather slide over that with your Manny jizzzz .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It's crazy to think about how much of a physical monster he was for 8 years. He made up for his fundamental shortcomings with f***ing relentless speed, power, and activity. One of my shortlist of 5 favorite fighters to watch.

I wish he could somehow rediscover his crazy side just for the Marquez fight.
        Originally posted by robson24 View Post
        yeah same here but with all the tough fights hes had his clock has to slow down at some point and its all clear for everyone to see that he just is not the same fighter anymore im pleased to say that i got to see manny in his prime i will one day show my son when hes old enough one day just how much of a beast manny pacquiao was
        usually most lower weight fighters plateau at age 30, sort of like rbs in the nfl. pac & marquez, are some of the rare exceptions but i think that has to do with the time period. we just know much more about the human body now than in the 60s.

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Haha kid , dont worry you will grow up one day and see what a gullible hype lover you were .

Now do you want discuss CWs and how they drain opponents into weak opponents , lol I guess you want slide over that with your Manny jizzzz .
        yea we know u prefer floyd's jizzzzz.

you're no different from the people you criticize. you're just on the other side of the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          both floyd & manny are past prime.

as for the ped talk,

if you actually stop, used your brain, & think about it,

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS.

People of all walks of life & social structure take drugs to ehance their lives & performance & its legal but somehow if you take peds in sports its wrong?

time will reveal everything.

there was a time when pron, nudity, curse words, ****sexuality, equal rights for black people were considered taboo.

as time goes on, & people evolve socially & intellectually, peds will be as normal as taking vitamin c.
          fans like you are a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
            fans like you are a disgrace
            why is it wrong?

Comment

Now do you want to discuss CWs and how they drain opponents into being weak opponents , lol , I guess not , your would rather slide over that with your Manny jizzzz .
              I'm not the one with the sig dedicated to pacquiao - methinks the lady doth protest too much

Comment

I miss him too but as soon as there was a peep of "steroids" his prime hit a wall. Kind of suspect

Comment

why is it wrong?
                  in boxing you hit people,ped's make you stronger meaning in a already deadly sport it is even more deadly..are you insane,stupid or just trolling???these people risk their lives already to entertain you and now you think juicing up is ok?

Comment

Odh Cotto Margo and the Lazcano left over was a great run of CWs and cherry picking , now take that away and what have you got ?

An ordinary WW that struggles with LWs !!
                    idiot, that ordinary that your hero, refused to fight him because he thinks he must of been on performance enhancing drugs to do what he has. lol.

Comment

highly suspicious part of his career?

when would that be? ohh when floyd mayweather's family started accusing pac of steroid use without evidence. even the damn drug they were accusing him of a side meth (bullets bouncing off lmfaaaoo) had even less credibility than the accusation.

what pacquiao did, been done before, several times. there was nothing suspicious about pacquiao. the only ones clinging to that narrative are pacquiao haters & floyd stans.
                      Like i told you yesterday, with you when all else fails say something about Floyd. You must really love the guy cause you cant stop talking about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X