Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian a couple?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she has a nice face but big fake boobs & a fat ass...i never understood why people watch her show or pay any attention to her. so many better looking women out there including on tv...these women are a dime a dozen. i never understood why people watch reality TV like her show, american idol,etc...i never thought people would watch survivor after season 1...now that is a lame show. i'd watch survivor if they dropped them in northern manitoba in january with nothing but the clothes on their backs. no gifts & no help but actually survive in the wilderness...drop that kim kard chick up there...who is kanye west?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      Kanye West, in his own right, is a musical genius. I hate some of the things he does or says in public and in the media but I cannot deny the fact that he makes great music. I do believe that he says and does some of the things he does because he's so passionate about his music, it has nothing to do with his ego. I think if you want to be the best at something, then you have to believe that your product or work is the best. And that's exactly what he does. No doubts about it.

With that said, Kanye can do whatever hell he wants with Kim K. I think he's smart enough to know that Kim K is an opportunistic **** that's going to take advantage of him for her own good. He's probably just going to hit it and quit it.
      Truth right here. I would green K you if I could.

Comment

Screw all that celebrity gossip crap.

Looking good on that avatar baby.

Comment

Kanye..... is ugly

Comment

their kids gonna be a humble straight shooter to rebel.

Comment

By the way, you should quit n*gga, you talk it, I live it.

I'm about to H.A.M, hard as a mothafu(ka Let these n*ggas know who I am!!!!

Damn, baby, puzzy can't be your only hustle, unless you as bad as Naomi Russell. Net me show you what I see with my eyes close.

Ni**as talkin' talkin' they bytch made. ixna on my dixna, that's Pig Latin
              You jus a commentator, if you gettin' paper, everyone I know from the hood got common hatas

You been putting up with my shyt since way too long. So gifted to finding what I don't like the mooooost!!!
              And I just blame everything on you, at least you know that's what I'm good at.
              Runaway from me baaaby!!!

Comment

I got my life...and it's my only one, I got the night, I'm running from the sun. So tonight, I'm headed out door, after tonight tonight there will be no return, after tonight I'm takin' off on the road.

I wish I could find me a spaceship and fly... pass the sky

Y'all don't know my struggle, y'all can't match my hustle, you can't catch my hustle, y'all can't fathom my hustle.

With that said....those that can't somewhat understand shouldn't judge. I like Kanye... He's obviously someone that needs help and you guys shyt on him. But each their own.

FYI... I'm saying this in general; not because of a particular thread. So you ******* that want to PM others as alts? Either man up and speak with me on the forum with your real usernames or continue being snitches and undercover on a forum site. Being double undercover on a forum speaks volumes on your realness and demeanor with semi-confrontation.

Comment

So.....he went from Kate Upton, to, a bucket on legs.

Downgrade of the year right there.

Comment

Working...
                  X