Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do lot of people hate khan ( mostly in the uk ) because of his ethnicity /religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
    ignore him, he's a 40 yr old virign who still lives at home with mum
    ok sure whatever your say.
    if it makes you feel better about yourself then fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
      he talks to much ****, keep saying he will like to fight floyd mayweather in X amount of years, tell us you want to fight him next or shut the f up about him! also going on about Allah and stuff is hardly going to help him be popular.
      He's not talked any more **** than any other high profile boxer. And surely disliking kahn for "going on about Allah and stuff" is the very definition of hating Khan because of ethnicity/religion.

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
        he talks to much ****, keep saying he will like to fight floyd mayweather in X amount of years, tell us you want to fight him next or shut the f up about him! also going on about Allah and stuff is hardly going to help him be popular.
        too much **** ? more than froch ? more than haye ? i don't think so , you should also dislike froch and david if you really hate trash talkers , come to think of it , most british fighters talk lot of smack , amir khan is the least trash talking one IMO

and you see, like you said it's about religion after all

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
          you must be talking about the CAB Drivers.
          no im talking about chavvy scum who live in free council estates. the scum that live of benefits and then have the nerve to blame polish people for taking all the jobs. the ugly dirty scum; i just look at them and feel like vomiting

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
            too much **** ? more than froch ? more than haye ? i don't think so , you should also dislike froch and david if you really hate trash talkers , come to think of it , most british fighters talk lot of smack , amir khan is the least trash talking one IMO

and you see, like you said it's about religion after all
            Amir Mohammed Khan is Predis Prescott's b*itch, prove that he is not.

Comment

Amir Mohammed Khan is Predis Prescott's b*itch, prove that he is not.

and pacquiao is Rustico Torrecampo 's *****

your point ? oups , you don't have one

Comment

my guess would be that it's because of his unibrow and him sounding like an idiot everytime he opens his mouth. i dont even think he's that exciting of a fighter most of the time. but i dont live in the UK so i mostly just wanted to rant...about his brow and sloppy amateur style.

Comment

Wow, just read through this thread and you'll see the OP's point.

Go on youtube, and most videos with Khan will have tons of garbage in the comments section.

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
                    and pacquiao is Rustico Torrecampo 's *****

your point ? oups , you don't have one
                    stupid, that was my point.
                    Amir Mohammed Khan WAS Predis Prescott's b*itch
                    and you're right, pacquiao WAS Rustico Torrecampo's b*itch.

Comment

stupid, that was my point.
                      Amir Mohammed Khan WAS Predis Prescott's b*itch
                      and you're right, pacquiao WAS Rustico Torrecampo's b*itch.

your point is pointless , people get KTFO'd in boxing , you know ?

amir IQBAL khan = world champion
                      bredis prescott = bum

pacquiap = 8 division world champion
                      rustico torrecampo = bum

Comment

Working...
                      X