Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Squealpiggy" is apparently no warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do all these guys supporting you Freedom Fighter, feel they have to act like *******s to everybody here? You don't do this, why do you think they need too?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      Your poor use of the English language and general demeanor lead me to believe you are one of the faggots I insulted with my post. Instead of being offended, take it as a wake up call and realize it's time to change your life... Perhaps by ending it. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind.

Or your friends.

Hah, just kidding. You don't have any friends.
      agreed dude is a loser and always will be............

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        wow he's getting emotional and giving me life lessons

I got no friends but I got ur sister that's all I need and there is fu** all you can do about it dr phil.

now go and die
        Well you're half right. You don't have friends.

Problem is, I don't have a sister. Which means you've been fucking my brother. Congrats on proving your love of the cock. Clearly you're some random scrub who is in over their head. Take a seat in the corner and don't bother responding.

Not only have I made you textually made you my bitch in under 5 posts, but I've also gotten you to admit to being a faggot. I could probably put you to tears or calling the suicide hotline at this rate. I'll take mercy on you and just assume you're some ghetto or trailer trash with a poor education and ******ed parents who drank bleach while you were in your slut mom's womb. Should've poked you in the head with a coat hanger and dumped you into a bathtub... but they didn't. But I digress.

Eat shit and die.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          Well you're half right. You don't have friends.

Problem is, I don't have a sister. Which means you've been fucking my brother. Congrats on proving your love of the cock. Clearly you're some random scrub who is in over their head. Take a seat in the corner and don't bother responding.

Not only have I made you textually made you my bitch in under 5 posts, but I've also gotten you to admit to being a faggot. I could probably put you to tears or calling the suicide hotline at this rate. I'll take mercy on you and just assume you're some ghetto or trailer trash with a poor education and ******ed parents who drank bleach while you were in your slut mom's womb. Should've poked you in the head with a coat hanger and dumped you into a bathtub... but they didn't. But I digress.

Eat shit and die.
          wow just wow dude u took the time to write a novel..thank you for the attention i might read it sometime in the future,have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
            agreed dude is a loser and always will be............
            I didn't know it would hurt you that much my honest opinion about your weak pad work with your daddy in the living room you big headed stupid weak bastard

Comment

wow just wow dude u took the time to write a novel..thank you for the attention i might read it sometime in the future,have a nice day.
              as tears slide down your cheek,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

as tears slide down your cheek,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                do u really think im gonna read what a mexican has to say? lol

go wake up ur fat father and learn proper boxing u bastard hahahhaha

thanks for stalking me

Comment

do u really think im gonna read what a mexican has to say? lol

go wake up ur fat father and learn proper boxing u bastard hahahhaha

thanks for stalking me
                  lol i hope u die cracka....

Comment

lol i hope u die cracka....
                    My pad work is still better than yours

Comment

My pad work is still better than yours
                      na that was to far, thats not my trainer idiot i could do way better, and post a vid b.itch

Comment

Working...
                      X