PAC's Jeet Kune Do Nutrition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
    You sound like an idiot.

Mushdadeen's Extreme Workout Plan: Work out 4 ****ing hours a day. Result: You will be ripped.

Moron.

Do you realize how complex the body is? Macronutrients are everything, especially for a world class athlete.

But you're probably a sop****re in high school just getting your first glimpse of what a real vagina looks like, so I wouldn't expect you to understand much about physiology.
    agree on that. you need proper nourishment. you can do 1000 crunches a day but if you're not eating right, your workout aint worth shiznit

Comment

Does this Jeet Kune Do philosophy include sporting Bruce Lee's haircut?

Comment

Thanks killa kali.

Comment

For a moment there i thought my boy was back. oh well. unban him and come back soon killa.

Comment

thats a girl lol haha man o man not enough alcohol in this world

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
              Killa Kali - what is Ariza's role actually? Is he in charge of supplements and training regimes? Interesting thread- hmmm... wouldnt be surprised if PBF buys her book!
              Honestly in sports its not one individual but a team of trainers/nutrientist that athletes work with. Ariza is the head trainer as far as workout plan etc... but Tom and Macias help with nutrition.

Comment

Did bruce follow this jeet kund do nutrition stuff? As far as i know, bruce ate golden arches, and beef in oyster sause in his downtime.

Comment

Since people are still continuously oblivious to the fact that Pac has a team of people who work on his body's composition (NOT JUST ARIZA), I will give this another bump.

Comment

Working...
                  X