Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do fans of other genres hate on Hip Hop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ppl of other genres have been hating on hiphop well before Soulja Boy was born.

Comment

The hip hop guys today are all **** imo.

I used to love Tupac, Biggie, Snoop, and then Dre, Eminem, ludacris.

No we got Chris Brown and wotsisface, Kane West and i cant tell them apart, theres no uniquness or anything

Comment

Originally posted by realdeal90 View Post
        so you gerealize a whole fanbase by a few ingorangt motherfukas? And the south anit all bad. I find texas rappers to be the best in the south.
        of course not all of them. But they have more then any other genre. I love the geto boys though

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
          I was a Limp Bizkit fan in like 5th grade, but this song is sick.

Who produced this, if anyone knows?
          Never mind, figured out it was Premo.

This song stayed on heavy rotation in my CD player back then.
          premo produced it

LOL. thats what everybody says. Its embaressing but i do like them still

Comment

all regions have wack and good artists. theres more than ever now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
              this is the best hip hop forum
              honestly,

i do love this forum.
              this is the only place i post. and it's not even that i havn't tried other spots. i just really like you guys. you're my peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
                honestly,

i do love this forum.
                this is the only place i post. and it's not even that i havn't tried other spots. i just really like you guys. you're my peoples.
                its weird because it feels like a family. sometimes i have to remind myself, its only a message board. lol boxingscene fo life

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                  Ppl of other genres have been hating on hiphop well before Soulja Boy was born.
                  Hip Hop has never been hated on so much. It's not just the wide-ranging media outlets. It's the subpar quality of music coming from the genre. It's supposed to be (profitable) Art, not a cash-grab-joke.

Comment

Lots of artist today forgot the artistic value of their songs. Most of them are only making one for money.

Comment

Been from the Uk and been surronded by people who dislike "hip-hop" they say because they don't play any instruments, easy to rap etc...They all like Jay-Z, Kanye and Cudi because they fit in with the skinny jeans, festival and working with coldplay. ever since Jay did glastonbury his profile in the UK has risen and it is now cool to like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X