No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I think we're all too hungover for beer pics right now, big D.
    As Tyson once said: Change your station.

Joking.

I'm not that hungover surprisingly.

Comment

• I thought you were getting sober?

What gives?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
        The rest of the day doesn't go great with a wake 'n' bake.

bullshiiiiiiiit

stay up brother... no worries!

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          bullshiiiiiiiit

stay up brother... no worries!
          Makes me tired and sluggish.

Comment

• Same here, Demise.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I thought you were getting sober?

What gives?
              I was gonna take a couple of weeks off. Failed miserably It was only because I was gonna take prilosec OTC for my acid reflux, which you are supposed to take for two weeks every four months.

Not that you can't drink on prilosec, its just I figured two weeks of that would be a good opportunity to take a break from drinking.

However, my acid reflux hasn't been bothering me at all, no sense in taking medicine when its not needed.

Comment

• Are we talking about smoking trees? I'm in a weird state of drunk, high, and tired.

I don't hit blunts, bongs, hookahs, any of that. Might be the caliber of tree I burn, but three hits off a zig-zag, and I'm good.

I just want to eat food, and pass out in front of my T.V. with the remote in my hand.

No wonder I'm such a hit with the ladies, lol.

Comment

• If you had a vagina, looked good in a dress, and had less muscular forearms, I'd date you, Pea.

Comment

• What a bunch of BULL****!!!!!!!!! Mang falls through and my drunk ass is sleep. Lori comes through and my ass is sleep. So you mean to tell me we had Mang, Run, Lori, BL, SP, Demise, and mah ace boon coon Teh Bringer up in this b1tch and my ass was sleepin off a drunk.

Well doin a Wake-N-Mrs. Chief Cakes makes up for it. But Imma still need this glass of XR to make all right in the world. Here's to a late start. :drinkup:

Oh yea. I dvr'd Zab, and Molina was gettin the best of James, but He was runnin outta gas, and James was comin on bigtyme. 5 years ago Erik woulda crushed Danny, the kid did give a good showin of himself though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I was gonna take a couple of weeks off. Failed miserably It was only because I was gonna take prilosec OTC for my acid reflux, which you are supposed to take for two weeks every four months.

Not that you can't drink on prilosec, its just I figured two weeks of that would be a good opportunity to take a break from drinking.

However, my acid reflux hasn't been bothering me at all, no sense in taking medicine when its not needed.
                      That refux **** aint no joke. I got that ****, it aint as bad as it used to be(only when I eat certain things), but goin to sleep to wake up to chokin on the contents in your stomach fu(kin sucks to all hell. I guess the sleep apnea dont help either.

Comment

Working...
                      X