Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Sebsatian Lujan, dont be surprised..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    I said this a looooooong time ago
    You predicted, im getting this from my sources on the island.

Comment

Originally posted by nozorok View Post
      Lujan is a distinct possibility but so is Baldomir and he has a bigger name at 147 plus he called Cotto out. Berto and Clottey are very long shots considering the risk factor.
      LOL I dont think Baldomir wants anything to do with Cotto at this point. He shouldnt, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
        LOL I dont think Baldomir wants anything to do with Cotto at this point. He shouldnt, at least.

Baldomir would be a joke at this point and he can't make weight anymore. Lujan is a solid comeback opponent.

Comment

i aggree good opponet for cotto, it'll be a good work out for him one that he'd have to be in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Gato2012 View Post
            You predicted, im getting this from my sources on the island.
            okie dokie

Comment

yea, I've been hearing this for a while now. Now that others are hearing it too, I'm pretty confident it's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by AceNguyen View Post
                Sebastian Lujan IS Miguel Cotto, this fight can only exist in a Street Fighter-type universe where one guy would have to wear alternate dark clothing.
                Lol, Championship Edition.

Comment

Cotto might not have it in him to go all out and get the KO, but he'll UD
                  Lujan.

Comment

I don't know if Cotto would want to fight a guy that not only looks like him but fights a bit like him but less skillful. I mean wouldn't it freak you out if you fought the clone version of yourself even if you are the better one of the clone?

If this fight does happen, they have to call it clone-wars.

Comment

That would be an entertaining fight, Cotto knocks him out though or wins a wide decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X