Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Clottey was the most boring fight ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WV2 View Post
    it was clotteys fault mostly lol
    Nope... Pac and Co. knew that's how Clottey fights... he didn't just start fighting like that against Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
      Nope... Pac and Co. knew that's how Clottey fights... he didn't just start fighting like that against Pac...
      STFU U NO DAMN WELL FLOYD HAS BEEN IN WAY MORE BORING FIGHTS...........HERE U GO ***** .......

Comment

That fight did suck.

Comment

Truth is truth...I don't know anyone who watched it without falling asleep...

An idea of what the Pac vs Clottey fight was like...

You obviously have not watched a lot of fights in your life as of yet,child.

Comment

Truth is truth...I don't know anyone who watched it without falling asleep...

An idea of what the Pac vs Clottey fight was like...
            I watched it without falling asleep, but i skipped a few of the middle rounds. I understand Pac fans saying it was Clottey's fault the fight was boring, but then *******s always blame Mayweather for his opponents not being able to hold their own. IMHO if your losing then it's you who has ****ed up, and you who needs to do something to give yourself a chance.

Comment

floyd v mosley was just as boring. come to think about it so was marquez floyd, oscar floyd and that bum v floyd.

Comment

you must have missed Ibragamov vs Klitchko

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  STFU U NO DAMN WELL FLOYD HAS BEEN IN WAY MORE BORING FIGHTS...........HERE U GO ***** .......
                  mmm hmmm... I hear you internet thug...

Comment

Originally posted by the badguy View Post
                    mmm hmmm... I hear you internet thug...
                    internet thg????wtf ahahhah......your the one making threads like your bad, you cant take the heat huh lil *****...

Comment

Working...
                    X