No announcement yet.

photo gameface for fnr4 is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo gameface for fnr4 is trash

this feature is pointless.... the face looks nothing like the pictures, and it pisses me off that i wasted the time doing that ****

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
    this feature is pointless.... the face looks nothing like the pictures, and it pisses me off that i wasted the time doing that ****
    Yep, the only face that seems to work alright is david haye.

Comment

It works great once you get used to it, it's great for a start off. I've got some great CAB's of JMM, Froch, Mayweather, and Abraham that I fixed up.

Comment

yea but it never comes up anything like the picture.. seems pointless

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
          yea but it never comes up anything like the picture.. seems pointless
          It's better than starting from scratch, working with the proportions isn't to bad.

Comment

I was really happy when I heard they had game face on it. Because on Tiger Woods, the gameface was amazing! FN4 gameface turned out to be ****, I made me and ended up looking like Eminem.

Look, somebody made Carl Froch on Tiger Woods and it's 10x better than on FN4.

Comment

Why couldn't the gameface be like Tiger Woods?! It's made by EA!

Comment

Yes Gameface is a let down. Almost all the faces that I've seen (that I've done & downloaded from others), they all look like they have some kind of rash or burn scars below their eye/next to their nose. It is also almost impossible to get the face skin tone to match the head/body skin tone. It kind of sucks, but the rest of the game is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X