Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Yeah, maybe.
    No maybe about it.

Shooting back is better than cowering in fear and playing dead.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    But what if it's a suicide attack?
    Covered already.

Keep up please, and don't go in circles with me.

Thx

Comment

• This is the sad new norm in Europe. The price of mass muslim migration is terrorism, instability, violence against women and a host of other civilizational problems.

And UK’s leaders are part to blame for this human carnage. They imported mass numbers of 3rd world muslims without considering the social affects. They also failed integrate these individuals and tolerated values that are not in-line with liberal secular western values.

I’m an educated individual but I’m not a political scientist or sociologist but as an observer to world affairs and seeing muslims march in London years ago with signs calling for Islamic domination, it was very clear to me that the U.K. had a serious problem with its Muslim citizens.

Look at these pictures:

How could the U.K. leaders be so ****ing obtuse? Or was it just cowardice to speak out? What did you guys think would happen? It is so distressing and enraging to me that the terrorism that is occurring today was so predictable and preventable.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Actually
        Imagine if a terrorist shows up and pulls out his AK
        But instead of everybody panicking and running away
        Everybody runs toward the fxck to take him out

I dunno but I tried to come up with a plan

Both threads were ignored
        So you feel unarmed people bum-rushing an armed man is better than firing back at him with firearms of their own????

I came up with a plan. A plan that worked.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis..._Center_attack

Comment

• These types of attacks are extremely hard to prevent.

I knew this shyt would happen eventually.

It's the crowded enclosures outside of these venues that are so vulnerable. When I went to the Olympics five years ago in Wembley, the path leading up to the station was always packed to the brim with a thousand plus people, how could authorities prevent some fruitcake from blowing themselves up??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
            No you weren't You were talking about guns and knives. And the dude said "weapons". Only an idiot would think he wasn't including guns in his point.
            Who are you, his bodyguard? If you can't enter the discussion with some degree of respect or civility, then you've already lost all credibility. It's unfortunate that's the best you could do on your first try.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              The U.K there's hardly any guns there.

Guns are Manufactured in the UK
              I used to work in a warehouse boxing up silencers

That
              And

If we had hardly any guns than I would have hardly any dead friends

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Covered already.

Keep up please, and don't go in circles with me.

Thx
                Can you direct me to the post?

The only post alluding to suicide attacks that I saw from you stated that they're "not always suicide attacks".

thx

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  This is the sad new norm in Europe. The price of mass muslim migration is terrorism, instability, violence against women and a host of other civilizational problems.
                  Yes, your leaders let in a bunch of wolves, and that after they disarmed you guys thus turning you into a nation of sheep.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  How could the U.K. leaders be so ****ing obtuse? Or was it just cowardice to speak out? What did you guys think would happen? It is so distressing and enraging to me that the terrorism that is occurring today was so predictable and preventable.
                  And here you stand, arguing against arming the sheep who are being slaughtered by the wolves.

So really you're about as clueless on the issue as they are, just in different ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    So you feel unarmed people bum-rushing an armed man is better than firing back at him with firearms of their own????

I came up with a plan. A plan that worked.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis..._Center_attack
                    Yup

The public would most probably get confused and just start letting off shots at random
                    Terrorist could just chill and watch everybody shoot each other in a panic

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      If the bomb got past a security point then they totally fuked up. You can't even go to a baseball game without getting your bag checked
                      Thats my point man. How the **** do these things get into stadiums and arenas? It shouldnt happen unless these terrorists are getting help from inside of the arenas/stadiums but thats a totally different story altogether.

Security really needs to be better everywhere. I dont care if it takes 2 hours to get up a 5 foot staircase into an arena, ****ing check these damn bags and belongings so this doesnt happen anymore. If MSG has a Scooby Doo show (example), are we going to ignore safety because its a kid show? Why WOULDNT a terrorist target that venue? Its easy and nobody expects it.

Sick to think about it but these people are sick anyway. The world needs to be smarter about this terrorist stuff. 9/11 was 16 years ago and people are still getting hit by these people. Its insane

Comment

Working...
                      X