Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryota Murata vs Hassan N'Dam "title fight"??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Japanese are very considerate and polite to a fault. I am not sure if they will protest this. Maybe just request for a rematch.

Comment

• Yakuza don't play around I guess.

Comment

• Ndam pulled it out?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          He was dominated dropped and beat up for most of the fight - you couldnt give him a clear round!
          I had Ndam losing every single round. His trainer went to Murata after the cards were read to comfort him, or at least that's what it looked like.
          As a side note. Ndam must have the one of the worst way of moving around the ring. His lack of planting his feet correctly gives him serious balance issues.
          He is not in a position to be able to slip the punches and add to this, he's tripping on his own feet and is either falling back to the ropes or being knocked down. Against Quillin and Lemieux he was down multiple times, either by a punch or messed up balance.
          He is now a Champion lol...

Comment

• Well deserved. This is to make up for the Lopez robbery earlier in the night. I'm guessing they robbed Murata to make up for that one.

Comment

• Hassan n Dam won by HD. Hilarious Decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                I had Ndam losing every single round. His trainer went to Murata after the cards were read to comfort him, or at least that's what it looked like.
                As a side note. Ndam must have the one of the worst way of moving around the ring. His lack of planting his feet correctly gives him serious balance issues.
                He is not in a position to be able to slip the punches and add to this, he's tripping on his own feet and is either falling back to the ropes or being knocked down. Against Quillin and Lemieux he was down multiple times, either by a punch or messed up balance.
                He is now a Champion lol...
                Something is wrong with Teiken Promotions, Mr. Honda has some explaining, first Roman Gonzalez gets robbed now Murata.

Comment

• The WBA President has spoken.. Hopefully there's rematch.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                      The WBA President has spoken.. Hopefully there's rematch.

Tha champ ya'll. This must be robbery of the year! I'm so pissed!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X