Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are not being boxing fans anymore....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was the HBO commentator that used to commentate with Larry Merchant and SRL before Lampley? Boxing fans should be like him....had his opinions but he was so fair when analysing fights. I believe Lampley's blow by blow and his injection of bias and skewed commentary influenced fight fans.

Comment

Ggg fans are the worst for some reason they are all pro white and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        One loss and that's it. What a generation of pu$$ies.
        That's how it had been. They celebrate robberies as something special in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          That's how it had been. They celebrate robberies as something special in history.
          As long as they endorse them, we'll keep seeing them. That is, as long as we tune in.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            Who was the HBO commentator that used to commentate with Larry Merchant and SRL before Lampley? Boxing fans should be like him....had his opinions but he was so fair when analysing fights. I believe Lampley's blow by blow and his injection of bias and skewed commentary influenced fight fans.
            It was probably Gil Clancy. Don Dunphy was my favorite. He called the fight and the action and nothing else. NO BS opinions or any kind of bias. Class act all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Ggg fans are the worst for some reason they are all pro white and nothing else.
              This is the dumbest thing I read today. Then again, that's what I expect for the level of intellect here on NSB

Comment

Theres a lot of posters that root only for a certain race fighters, or for just a fighters, i call them cheerleaders thats the new boxing wave

Instead of rooting for a great fight or match up, lol they only care for there only fighter

Either GGG n KOv vs Floyd n Ward

Comment

i will critic any fighter but Nelo vs GGG is like my top 5 lol, im here to discuss the fight, but i end up exposing these f@gs

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Yes we started seeing this with Pacquiao fans defending him not taking the extra testing. How can you defend a fighter not wanting to do drug testing, but they did.
                    what bout when manny even agreed to it and floyd demanded 40mill only for him. and all floyds fans defnding that. ydksab

Comment

People post on boxing boards that don't know boxing. People don't speak of speed advantages, utilizing reach, who was ring general, defensive approach, etc they speak about flags. They speak about fandom. They don't attempt to break down a fight they just want to scream. And sing drunken fight songs.

Comment

Working...
                      X