Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Gets Split Decision Over Danny Garcia To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by speedkillz87 View Post
    I don't know how people have it a draw or Garcia winning. Thurman clearly outboxed Garcia. IMO it seemed like Garcia was lost at points in the fight. Thurman threw the more telling punches as well. I had it 116-112. Thurman needs to work on his footwork some because at times it seems like when he ducks down to avoid a punch he's unbalanced.
    ******ation

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      No its my favourite fight ever....but you miss the point , the point is these were two world champions fighting for the same titles and both of them are poor in comparison and thats why i said boxing has regressed...it has nothing to do with how good the fight was...its how the bar has gone lower for world champions...get my drift
      Yeah that makes sense. I agree with you. Thurman and Garcia are the types of guys that someone comes along and beats to become that kind of stand out champion that you are looking for imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        ******ation
        ******ation is having the fight as a draw or Garcia as the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
          we need a remacht!
          Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
          We all know black people fight smart no gust!
          Now I see why your posts are ******ed you illiterate fck

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            good performance all around. he came out early and shook danny up. yea, the running wasn't crowd pleasing, but when you're up 6-2, it's kinda the other guy's fault if you're able to run around the ring and potshot.

it's kind of funny, and keith must be one hell of an athlete. in the midst of all that running, he still threw over 100 more punches in the fight than danny.
            Thurman knew that Danny was flat-footed and would be looking mostly for counters. He was smart to stick to the gameplan.

He was indeed in tremendous physical condition tonight. He never looked tired, got hit by some hard bodyshots and took them well despite being supposedly susceptible to bodyshots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
              What do we think Errol does to these two???
              Errol Spence puts a first class azzbeating to both of them Garcia and Thurman in the same night as the brook fight...

Comment

• Whoever mentioned Garcia vs Broner....HELL NO!!! Two counterpunchers would not make for a great fight. Rarely do two counterpunchers produce a scintillating fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  if you had it anything closer than 115-113 thurman, you don't know how to score a damn fight. i assume you're either trolling, or just don't like thurman.

If you look at compuscore and pct of connected shots, then also consider thurman gave away the last 3 rounds you will understand how it was closer. You need to turn down the volume, ignore the scores they post on tv, and honestly look at the fight objectively. Then u will see it was closer than u see. Been scoring fights a while and I dont miss many.

Comment

• Where all the Puerto Ricans at?!

Comment

• That said, I am not against thurman winning. Just that you cant give away rounds. Three people score the fight for a reason. Thecright msn won but he really needs to fight every round or he wont stay on top very long.

Comment

Working...
                      X